Misery or CPR

I was listening to the remix and it made me want to categorise the characters as what part they'd play in the animation meme with you.

First Years

Yuji Itadori

You both sing the CPR part.

You'd make Megumi sing the Misery part too.

Megumi Fushiguro

He sings the Misery part and you sing the CPR part.

Nobara Kugisaki

You both do switches because you identify with both parts.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

She does the Misery part and you do the CPR part. Well, if you can get her humour you enough to sing.

Toge Inumaki

You both do the CPR part. That is if he could talk.

Yuta Okkotsu

He's a little to shy to do the CPR one but if you beg, then he'll do whichever one you want :)

Professionals

Kento Nanami

He's Misery all the way. He doesn't even sing- he just speaks the lines. Unless you're alone, then he'll sing it for you.

Satoru Gojo

He'll sing it all and overshadow you. But he best suits CPR, of course.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

CPR. I have nothing else to say. He'll make the stupid moans too.

Sukuna

Surprisingly, he'd do the Misery part. And the echoes in CPR.

Choso

Misery. He's a simp tho, so if you ask, he'll do the CPR part no questions asked.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

He'll sing either but not strictly speaking well. He would only do it around you.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

You do Misery and he does CPR. Does that surprise anyone? Would it surprise anyone if he teams up with Itadori? Not at all.