Love songs

First Years

Yuji Itadori

Best friend- Jason Chen

"And I don't wanna ruin what we have. Love is so unpredictable. But it's the risk that I'm taking, hoping, praying you'd fall in love with your best friend"

Megumi Fushiguro

Can I Kiss you?- Dahl

"Just tryna start a conversation with you. Maybe for once get the courage. Known you for months still make me nervous"

Nobara Kugisaki

Boyfriend- Dove Cameron

"I'm gonna steal you from him. I could be such a gentleman, plus all my clothes would fit"

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

I kissed a girl- Katy Perry

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick"

Toge Inumaki

Would you be so kind- Dodie

"How are your lungs? Are they in pain? 'Cause mine are aching, think I know why"

Yuta Okkotsu

Someone to you- Banners

"I'll make the moon shine just for your view, I'll make the starlight circle the room"

Professionals

Kento Nanami

Sugar, Sugar- The Archies

"Sugar, ah honey honey, you are my candy girl and you've got me wanting you"

Satoru Gojo

Drive By- Train

"Oh, I swear to you I'll be there for you. this is not a drive-by"

Cursed spirits

Mahito

Obsessed with you- The Orion Experience

"I've got a lock of your hair. I'm just a little bit insane 'cause I think I see you everywhere"

Sukuna

True Love- P!nk

"You're an asshole but I love you"

Choso

Out of my league- Fitz and the Tantrums

"You were out of my league. Got my heartbeat racing. If I die don't wake me"

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

Everybody wants to rule the world- Tears for Fears

"Help me to decide, help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure. Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the world"

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

Juliet- Cavetown

"I hope that she looks at me and thinks "Shit, he's so pretty" "