Love Story AUs (Or cliches)

First Years

Yuji Itadori

Brother's Best Friend AU

Megumi doesn't expect it but knows that of anyone, he'd trust Yuji the most with your heart.

Megumi Fushiguro

Co-workers to lovers AU

He sees you often around the firm, eyes always fixed to a clipboard or screen. On the rare chances you lock eyes, you smile. He does his best to smile back but the pounding of his heart is so strong it knocks it off his face.

You're partnered together on the new breeding programme for the tigers and at first, you're both afraid the other dislikes you. 

He's quiet and afraid of making a wrong move. but you aren't there to flail around playing house. You're there to save animals.

Nobara Kugisaki

Grease AU

I really don't have much to say about this other that she just is Pink Lady material. 

I like this one because it's set in the 50s but gay.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

An arranged marriage to someone else.

You're meant to be marrying Naoya but we all know where that's going.

He's a brute, who doesn't care about anything you do. He couldn't care less about the person you were. 

But Maki sees you. She sees your sad eyes, resigned to a fate of misogynistic stereotypes and nothing but housewifery. 

She doesn't want that for you, and she's determined to get you away from there forever.

Toge Inumaki

The best friend who has loved you since you were seven but won't tell you because he's afraid to ruin it and knows that he'd rather be close to you and love you but never kiss you than be forced away from you.

He's there every time your heart gets broken and he fixes it. But the only reason you're dating other people is to get over him. It never works.

Yuta Okkotsu

Doctor and Patient AU

He's caught in a horrific car crash that nearly kills him and you're assigned to his bed to assess his condition.

He's there for months, and over the time you spend together, he slowly begins to get himself back thanks to you. You teach him to walk all over again and everything feels so new. He knows that once he's discharged, he doesn't want to forget you. More importantly, he doesn't want you to forget him.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

I stand by this

Coffee shop AU

On those tough days, Nanami likes to visit a coffee shop to unwind slightly. Having someone make his drink allows him to not think and just watch the people around him.

His new barista is strange. They seem to always know exactly how his day went and what drink will help. The messages written on his napkin make him feel finer than he's been in a while.

Satoru Gojo

College AU

Classic frat boy. He's dared to get intimate with you, the nerdy shy student in his physics class, and then break your heart.

So he does. He makes you feel special for a night, beds you and then plans to leave in the morning before you wake up.

But you aren't there when he wakes up at 4 AM. There's no note and when he sees you the next Monday in Physics, you're not even phased. You'd done exactly what he'd done to so many people.

He decides he doesn't like being ghosted so he starts his dogged pursuit of your attention, asking why you left him that night.

The answer is simple.

"You would have done the same"

Cursed spirits

Mahito

Frankenstein's monster and Frankenstein's monster's Bride

He just needs something to keep him from destroying souls. You seem to be that something that keeps him slightly more sane than normal.

Sukuna

Police vs Mob AU

You're the new head of the PD, in place to bring down the highest crime boss in the city.

At first, he finds your attempts cute but after witnessing what you're capable of he becomes both weary of you and obsessed with the idea of you. He's utterly in awe of you and he wants nothing more than to bring you out of the sun and into his arms.

Choso

Vampire AU/ Dracula AU

Choso is a reclusive eccentric that resides in the huge estate above your town. One day you're sent to deliver something to their door. When he meets you he falls irreparably in love with you. Slowly but surely you find yourself being called there more and more often.

He'll let you inside for a while but he's always a distance away, watching from afar, afraid of hurting you after loving you so harshly.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

Mafia AU where he's completely in love with you at first glance and now you just can't get away. Not that you'll want to I suppose.

He's not mean or cruel. To you anyway. He just wants to have you on his arm.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

Phantom Of The Opera AU

He's the phantom. Of course, there's a happy ending :)