As parents

Some of us need better dads. Choso is a better dad. Dads, be like Choso.

First Years

Yuji Itadori

-He's so loving

-But such a pushover

-Loves his kids but he just cannot ever seem to discipline them properly when they do bad things.

-So he kind of leaves that to you

-The kind of dad that takes them to baseball games.

-Wants to help them with their homework but also doesn't want to get things wrong and teach them bad methods.

-He's the one they ask when they want to go to things.

-He will almost always say yes unless he knows they shouldn't (then he tells them to ask their mother)

-Wears socks and sandals unironically and his kids hate it.

-When they ask for a pet, he asks with them <3

- Really sweet guy, honestly.

Megumi Fushiguro

-Looks like he's done with everything but he really does care an awful lot.

-Does not sell his children.

-If they get into trouble he usually gets a little mad without realising they think it's because they did it and not because they didn't tell him straight away.

-Stricter than Yuji but very fair to them and most definitely does not have a favourite.

-He doesn't always say he loves them but he does his best to show it in other ways for whatever that's worth.

-He probably tells you how proud of them he is more than he tells them. He does know when it needs to be said though.

Nobara Kugisaki

-Fucking girlboss bro.

-If their grades are slipping, she probably doesn't get mad and asks the school to put them in a different class because they don't like their teacher.

-You'll have to be the one who says you have food at home because we all know she's agreeing with the kid for the drive-thru.

-Momma bear. Just will not let anyone hurt them.

-She also REFUSES to make them go to school if there's even the slightest cold. She doesn't want them to be uncomfortable the whole day. That doesn't mean she can't see through an act though, so if they are pretending, she'll pry the reason out of them.

-If they get bullied, she will one hundred per cent show up at the kids' parents' house to knock some sense into them- literally.

-She's a good parent on the whole but she has a tendency to put them above others. Not other children though, if they have a play thing when you take their friend out, she won't make them feel left out in the slightest- for that amount of time, that child is now a member of the family.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

-Kind of like a mix of Nobara and Megumi.

-She's motherly but also firm with them.