The College Trip

Background: It's senior year for EJ and Y/n. They have been dating for one year. Nini is still pursuing her dreams at YAC. Ricky and Nini are still together. Y/n is out on a college trip for a few days.

*EJ Pov*
"You okay??" Ricky asked as I slouched in my chair during rehearsal.

"I'm fine."

He laughed, "Looks like it. Just because y/n's gone doesn't mean you have to be grumpy."

"Yes, it does."

"You guys aren't going to the same college."

"Gah, don't remind me. It'll be so hard."

"Don't worry, you'll make it work."

"Dude, you were a mess when Nini left for YAC. I don't know if I'm going to be okay."

"HEY...okay, true. But, look at us now. She's still at YAC, and we're still together. You and y/n will make it work."

"I hope. I don't want to hold her back, but she's going to Brown University. It's 2,344 miles away. I want us to stay together, but I know it's going to be almost impossible. Especially since I can't even last 3 days without her."

"I know, it's tough dude."

"Yeah."

~flashback to two days earlier~

"It'll only be a few days eej. Plus, we need practice for college." y/n looked up at me.
"I knowwww, but what am I supposed to do without your hugs for 3 DAYS??"
She laughed, "You'll survive."
"I don't know about that. Call me every day. Okay?"
"I will." She sadly smiled as she gave me a kiss. "I have to go EJ."
"Are you sureeeee?"
"Yes, I'm sureeeee." She giggled.
"Okay, be safe. Love you so so so so so much."
"I love you too, angel."

~end of flashback~

Miss Jenn clapped her hands, "Places!!" Ricky and I stood up and headed backstage.

~a few days later~

I heard a knock on my door. When I go to answer it, I see a familiar smiling face. I open the door excitedly and give y/n a tight hug.

"Gosh, I missed you so much." I whispered in her ear.

"I missed you too."

"You didn't like...fall in love with someone else did you?"

"I did."

"No way, it took you months for you to even admit you liked me."

"True. Fine, you caught me. I didn't fall in love with any college man."

"Good. Practice for college." I laughed.

"Ej, do you think we're going to be okay in college? I mean it's..."

"2,344 miles away. I know."

"Ej," she sniffed, "it was hard enough for a few days."

"Hey, hey. Don't cry, okay? We're going to make it work." I brought her in for a hug, and rubbed her back, "We have to make it work. And, we both love each other so much...it's going to work. Okay? We're going to be perfectly fine."

"Are you sure?" She looked up at me with her teary eyes.

"Absolutely."

a/n: 2 imagines in one day :o this is too much cuteness to handle!!