swear jar

Background: my boyfriend, ej, swears almost all the time. Me on the other hand: almost never. So I decided to fix ej's bad habit, by making him give me a dollar every time he swears, or even almost swears.

"Okay, fine. Just because I love you." He agreed, reluctantly, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Yay!" I grinned. I found a small mason jar and grabbed a sharpie. I wrote on it, 'ej's swear jar' and kissed him quickly on the lips.

It was the first day of testing ej. We'll see how this will go ~ spoiler alert, I'm gonna be rich.

A few minutes later, ej arrived

A few minutes later, ej arrived. I was wearing a light purple, flowy, summer dress. He knocked on the door and I opened it.

"Oh my gosh, y/n you look so hot. So da-"

"-1 dollar for me please! I hope you brought your wallet, my good sir because I'm about to get rich."

"Da-"

"$1."

"Shi-"

"$1" I giggled, sticking my hand out.

"For your information, I was going to say 'dang and shoot.'" he said, reluctantly giving me $3.

"Oh, sure. Sure." I giggled as he rolled his eyes with a small laugh and we went outside to sit on a bench outside my house.

"You must think I'm an atm, don't you y/n."

"Yes." I smiled simply. "Oh, babe. There's a bee by your face."

"Oh shi-" he said, swatting around his face.

I giggled, evilly, "cutie, I made it up."

"You liarrr!"

"$1!" I said, gleefully sticking my hand out,

He rolled his eyes and smirked as he handed me the dollar, "you're a cutie, you know that right?"

I smiled, "so are you!" I said, kissing him on his forehead.

A few hours later I came up with an evil idea. While EJ was in the bathroom I sat on my bed and put some eyedrops in to make my eyes wet. I'm an actor. I got this. I started fake-crying and put my phone on the bed. I heard the bathroom door open and ej ran to my room. He got up on the bed with me and started simply rubbing my back. He's really sweet. He said, "shh, shh. What's wrong, baby?"

I sniffed, "uh-my friend, Josie." Josie is not real. "She said she hates me. And doesn't want to be my friend anymore. Over text."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "what an as-"

"$1!" I laughed, wiping my fake tears.

"That was fake?? You little sh-" he started saying as he chased me through the house.

I laughed, running from him saying, "$1 babyyy!!"

He finally caught up to me and picked me up bridal-style. We laughed as we both crashed into the couch. He kissed me and smiled, "I love so much, y/n. I'm so glad you can endure my cursing." He giggled.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "anything for you bubs because I love you too." I leaned over and picked up a little mason jar that you may remember from earlier. It had a few beautiful, green dollars in it. I laughed and handed it to him, "take it back."

"It's like 5 bucks, babe. I don't really care." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "take it back before I spend it on something dumb."

"Maybe it's a good idea if I do keep it then." He chuckled, accepting the jar.

I nodded and kissed him quickly with a smile.

a/n: does ej seem like the type of person to curse to you?