In Labor

"EJ," I exclaimed, we were sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Yeah?" He said, his eyes still glued to the TV.

"EJ!!" I screamed.

"What?" He laughed looking at me.

"EJ, MY WATER BROKE."

"WHAT!!?? OH MY GOSH, WE'RE ABOUT TO HAVE OUR BABY!!!!" He yelled, running to get the bag we had packed. I slowly started making my way to our cad and then picked me up bridal style. I couldn't help but laugh as he ran me, a 9-month pregnant lady, to our car.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled as he set me down in my seat. "Now, please, step on it," I said.

He got into the car and started heading to the hospital, "I'm so glad I was home." He said.

"Me too." I sighed.

"Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I think so." EJ and I got married 2 years ago, and this is our first kid. I've never gone through this before. "Can you call my parents?"

"Yes, yes, of course." He said. "Don't worry, babe, we're almost there."

"Not worried," I said, but I was. The pain was almost unbearable.

He called my parents.

"Hey, EJ!" My dad accepted the call. "What's up?"

"Y/N's-uh-uh-uh-what's the word??" He said, frantically.

"IN LABOR!" I practically screeched.

"OH, MY BABY IS IN LABOR???!!" I heard my mom yell in the background. I laughed a little, "we'll be there as soon as possible, honey!!" She said.

We finally arrived at the hospital and EJ carried me in. Once we got in, they got me a wheelchair and wheeled me to a room quickly. My doctor told me to breathe, and I don't remember much after that.

-

A few hours later I had a tiny baby in my arms. EJ had some tears streaming down his face as we sat in the hospital bed together, "oh goodness, she's so beautiful." he whispered. "She got it from her mom."

"Nah, babe, look how much she looks like you." I smiled. We both couldn't take our eyes off her.

He kissed my cheek, "you okay?"

I smiled, "I am now."

My parents ran into our room and my mom started crying. "Oh my goodness, she's adorable." She gushed at the small baby. My dad looked really happy and had his arm around my mom. My sister, 2 years younger than me, came in. 

She gasped when she saw the baby, and gave me a hug, "ahh, you're a mom!! That's so exciting!!"

I smiled, "it really is."

"Y'all are gonna be dope parents. I'm gonna be the cool aunt."

I smiled, "For real though. I hope things work out with Caiden, so I can be the cool aunt soon." I winked. She rolled her eyes and giggled.

My dad smiled and said, "congrats, kids. You...you're going to be great parents." 

EJ looked so happy and then gasped, "oh my gosh, I need to call my parents. I got so caught up with you in labor I didn't even-"

I smiled, "go ahead."

About 40 minutes later, EJ's parents came through the door and smiled at me. "You doing okay, y/n?" His mom asked me.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I'm good."

"That one," she gestured toward EJ, "was a real pain to get out."

"He's stubborn, it makes sense."

She smiled, and EJ's dad gave me a small hug and hugged EJ. EJ looked really happy. He and his dad don't have the best relationship, so this moment probably meant a lot. "You're gonna be a great dad, son. I'm proud of you, EJ." He whispered to EJ. *s3 finale reference lol*

"So do you kids have a name?" My mom asked.

EJ and I gasped, looked at each other, and laughed lightly, "We never decided." I laughed.

We had narrowed it down to Riley (courageous), Destiny (fate), and Allie (harmony) previously, but never decided.

EJ and I locked eyes and both said, "Allie." with a smile.

Ej came over to the bed and gave me another hug and everyone gushed over the name. Allie Destiny Caswell. I like the ring of that.

EJ whispered, "I love you so much y/n, and you too Allie." He said giving the little girl a small kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too, EJ." I put my head on his shoulder.