Good Morning East High

*Y/N pov*

"Good morning America! I'm EJ Caswell!"

"And I'm Y/N Caswell! And welcome to your daily news!" I have the best job ever. EJ and I are the hosts of the biggest morning show in the USA. My favorite job with my favorite person. Could life get any better? This has always been the dream...

*flashback*

"Good morning East High! I'm EJ!"

"And I'm y/n! And today we're going to be discussing the exciting last few months of school!"

"Yes! We've got Prom coming up, so make sure you ask out the one you love." EJ smiled, winking at me. I kinda melted inside, but I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"Or go with your friends! Either way, it'll be a blast, so make sure you buy tickets to be here on Saturday for that. In other news, our football team won their big game against the West High Knights last night. Great job guys!"

"And lastly, drama club is going to be putting on Beauty and the Beast on April 26th and that whole weekend! Tickets are on sale in the office, so make sure to support Y/N and I, and all the other amazing actors in Drama. It really is a magnificent show." EJ flashed his charming smile.

I grinned, "have an amazing day everybody, and we'll talk to you tomorrow!" EJ and I waved to the camera as Mr. Mazzara shut the camera off.

"Acceptable job kids," Mazzara said as ej and I looked at each other and laughed, "great on screen chemistry, though. I can see you both doing this in the future." He finished.

"Thanks, Mr. Mazzara." I grinned as ej and I walked out with our hands interlocked.

"So, y/n, about that prom thing." he said smoothly, "Do you maybe want to go with me?"

"EJ, I'm your girlfriend. Of course I'll go with you." I laughed.

"Cool, cool." He said, grinning.

*end of flashback*

"We'll be right back after this quick break." EJ said as the cameras went off.

"Darling, are you okay?" EJ asked me as he came over and put his arm around me gently.

I shook out of my trance, "yeah, yeah, sorry baby."

"It's okay, I just wanted to make sure you were doing alright." He said, gently rubbing my back.

"EJ, I need to tell you something."

"Okay...right now? We're going back on in a few seconds." He chuckled.

"Uh, yeah. Carly, can you put a few more commercials in. I need to talk to ej for a minute." I asked the editor.

"Yeah, of course." She said.

"Honey, is everything okay?" He whispered, looking me in my eyes.

"Beyond okay...EJ, I'm pregnant." I whispered with a gentle smile.

He formed a huge smile, "really?"

"Yes."

He kissed me like a million times, "y/n, I'm so happy!! I'm so happy!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm gonna be a dad!!!" He said, getting louder.

"Shh," I said quietly with a smile. "I don't want everyone finding out yet."

"Oh, yes. Sorry." He couldn't contain his smile. "I'm so excited."

"I'm excited too EJ, I love you so much." I gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you too, baby. And baby." He said to my stomach.

I shook my head with a smile as Carly said, "ready to go back on?"

"Yes." I said, ej was still grinning. I laughed quietly at this as we started the news once again.