Baby mine (in labor pt 2)

Suggested by @emiah_evans pretty sure you're a genius i love this idea so much

I was halfway awake when I heard ej talking to Allie. I smiled but pretended I was asleep so he wouldn't stop.

"Hey, Allie. I'm so excited to finally meet you! I'm your dad. We're going to take you home soon. We already made your nursery, it's lavender and baby blue. I think you're going to like it. Oh, geez, you're so small." He said, lightly.

He continued, "I'm so excited to be a dad, but a little nervous too. It's my first time. But I've got your mom with me too. I'm sure we'll be great."

Allie started softly crying and I heard him pick her up gently. "Oh, what's wrong Allie?" He rocked her a little and started humming a song to her. She cooed. "You're going to have the best childhood. And you'll probably get a little brother or sister in a few years, but let's not get ahead of ourselves." He laughed a little. I heard him kiss her forehead lightly.

I stirred a little so he would know I was awake, he rubbed my back lightly. "Hey, baby."

I slowly opened my eyes, "hey eej."

"You feeling okay?"

I nodded, "better than ever." I motioned to Allie sleeping softly and smiled. "You're going to be an awesome dad, baby."

"You're going to be an amazing mom." He kissed my forehead.