Milo's little sister - Zombies 3 - Matt Cornett

y/h/c - your hair color

*Matt Cornett POV*

I entered the carpet. I was staring at a girl in the audience with y/h/c hair and the most beautiful smile. Milo approached me and said, "hey, Matt."

I shook my head out of the trance that the cute girl cast on me, "uh, hey dude."

He followed my gaze, "you like that girl?"

I shrugged, "Never seen her before. She's really cute though."

Milo gagged, "ugh, bro, that's my little sister."

"Oh." I facepalmed, "That's why she looks familiar. Sorry, Milo."

He snorted, "It's okay. You can talk to her, I don't care. I know you're a nice guy, Matt."

I smiled, "Thanks, bro...wait how much younger is she?"

"She's 20." He laughed.

I let out a breath, "okay good."

I strode over to the girl and said, "hey."

She raised her eyebrows, "Oh gosh, you're Matt Cornett."

I laughed, "I am...and you are?"

"Oh, sorry Matt, I'm Y/N Manheim."

"I love the way you say my name." I said. Wow, I'm so good at flirting. *did yall see the clip of him saying that it was so hot*

She snorted. Her voice is very similar to Milo's, "Dang, you're a master at flirting."

I laughed, "Even though that was sarcastic I am taking it as a compliment."

She laughed, "you're cute."

"You too." I said.

"Well, Matt, It was great to meet you, but my brother is totally staring you down, so how about we meet up after this at the afterparty. Maybe somewhere Milo can't give you a death stare."

I chuckled and winked at her, "sounds like a plan."

-

*afterparty at the premiere*
*y/n pov*

"y/n!" Matt said, catching my attention

I smiled, "hi Matt! The movie was great! A-lan was my fav character."

He chuckled, "Thanks, y/n. Better tell not tell Milo that though."

"Totally, he would be mad." I laughed.

"So, y/n," I said as we both sat down, "are you in college or have a job?"

"Yup, I'm in my junior year at Stanford."

"Oh, that's cool, y/n!"

"Thanks." I smiled.

We talked for the rest of the party until Matt said, "You want me to give you a ride home?"

I laughed, "Milo is gonna drive me home, since he drove me here."

Matt facepalmed, "Of course. Keep forgetting that you're his sister."

I snickered, "Well, I hope we can hang out again some time."

"I would like that." Matt smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Matt." I said, turning around to find Milo.

"Wait, y/n-" He said. I turned around and kissed his lips. He kissed back with a smile.

"Please, say that you were going to kiss me when you said 'wait'." I said with an awkward smile.

He laughed, "I was going to ask you if I could have your number, but you know-I liked what you did too."

I snickered, "Yes, yeah. You can totally have my number." I entered it into his phone and smiled as I waved 'goodbye' to him. "Text me, okay?"

He smiled and nodded.

I walked over to Milo who was standing by Meg. Meg's over at our house a lot because they're dating. It's okay though, because Meg is one of my best friends.

"Hey Meg!" I smiled.

"Hey y/n!!" She hugged me. She nodded over to Matt, "I saw you flirting with Mattie over there." She smirked.

"Maybeeee." I shrugged.

"Do you like him?"

"He's really sweet." I nodded with a smile.

Milo walked over to us and took Meg's hand, "ready to go, y/n?"

"Yup, I'm ready." I smiled. The three of us walked to the car and I said, "hey, Milo?"

"What's up?" He asked me.

"Uh-would you like-be cool with Matt and I hanging out?"

"What like...dating?" He asked me.

"I mean...maybe?" I said.

He laughed, "you don't need permission from me, y/n."

"Well, I mean he's your friend so like-"

"Y/n, I'm cool with you guys hanging out. I trust Matt. He's a good guy."

I smiled, "he is, isn't he?"

"I don't give you permission to be weird and flirty if I'm around though." He grimaced.

I laughed, "okay."

"AWWW, YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE SO CUTE!" Meg exclaimed. I giggled as we walked to Milo's car and drove home. Meg was staying the night with me tonight.