Zombies 3 - first red carpet - matt cornett

y/fav/m - your favorite movie

I heard a honk outside my door. I was thrilled. It was time for my first red carpet. I was invited by Disney with my boyfriend, Matt Cornett, to go to the Zombies 3 world premiere. I'm an actress in a few movies, but I've never had a big enough role to go to the premiere. Since my boyfriend has quite a big role in the show, I get to go with him. I'm so excited!

"Hey, princess." Matt smiled, rolling down the window to his car.

"Hi, darling! You look cute." I smiled as I got in the car. He was wearing a white suit with a turquoise undershirt and white shoes. He's adorable.

"You look stunning, y/n." I smiled - I was matching him in a white dress with a turquoise flow on the bottom.

I blushed, "you're so sweet."

We got to the location, and Matt ran over and opened my door for me. I giggled and took his hand as he said, "m'lady."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "my knight in shining armor."

We walked over to the front area and I got in line and saw Dara Reneé who I know pretty well because of Matt. I gave her a hug and Matt a quick kiss before he went to the back to walk across the carpet. Milo and Meg walked down first and Milo started walking toward me.

"Hey, you look really familiar." Milo said to me.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah...do I know you?" He said, squinting his eyes.

I laughed lightly, "uh, I'm Matt's girlfriend. Maybe he showed you a picture or something."

"OHHH YEAH. THAT'S WHY I RECOGNIZE YOU!" He said. "He talks about you all the time. He's totally in love."

I blushed, "he's so cute."

"He's a really nice guy. I'm so happy to finally meet you..." he said obviously asking for my name.

"Y/n."

"Yes! Y/n! I knew it started with a(n) ___. *fill in with the letter ur name begins with* Anyways, great to meet you, y/n!"

"You too, Milo!" I smiled.

Meg came over next. "Oh my gosh, are you y/n l/n?"

"I am!" I giggled.

"You're gorgeous!"

"Oh my gosh, thank you!! You too! I love your outfit."

"Aww, thank you! Matt talks about you all the time. Like on both the hsmtmts set and the zombies set. I feel like I know you."

"He's so sweet." I blushed again.

"Wait, you're in y/fav/m."

"I am!! How did you recognize me I'm in like 5 minutes." I laughed.

"Bro, it's my favorite movie!!! I've watched it like a million times!"

"No way!!! Well, I'm super excited to meet you!! Zombies 1 and 2 were great and I'm sure the third will be amazing too!"

"Y/n, we should totally get together some time!"

"That sounds awesome!" I giggled.

"Here-put your number in." She said, handing me her phone.

"Ahh, Meg, I think you're the sweetest person I've ever met." I smiled as I put my number in.

"I'm super excited to hang out! Tell Matt I said 'h'i. I probably won't have time to talk to him tonight." She smiled, leaving.

I waved to her with a smile.

There were a couple other people from the movie that walked across and finally Matt had made it to me and Dara. I smiled, "omg! omg! Matt! Can I have a selfie! Can I have an autograph!" I said to him.

"Ugh, I guess." He joked. I laughed and got a quick picture with him kissing my cheek.

"omg! Dara! Matt Cornett kissed my cheek!"

We all laughed and Matt then said, "okay, darling. I gotta go. Love you." He said, blowing me a kiss.

"Love you too, Corn." I laughed as he made an 'angry' face at me. He hates that nickname.

We watched the world premiere of Zombies 3. I sat with Dara and Matt was up with the cast at the front. I really enjoyed the movie. I thought it was really cute - especially that Matt Cornett dude. He's hot.

After the premiere was an after party where I spent most of my time walking around with Matt. He said 'hi' to all of his younger fans and it was so cute.

"Hi Mr. Cornett!" A little girl came up to him and said.

He gave me a smile that said 'AWWW SHE'S SO CUTEEEE.' He's so soft around kids, it's so freaking adorable. He bent down to the kid's height, "hey, kiddo! How are you doing today?"

"I'm good! I just wanted to say that EJ is my favorite character in High School Musical and I loved you in Zombies 3!"

He smiled, "aww, thank you so much!!"

"Your girlfriend is very pretty too. She looks like a princess." I blushed at this and tried not to cry. She's so adorable.

"I know right. She's so pretty. But so are you, you're really pretty too!" He grinned. Ah, I cannot wait to have a family with him. HE'S LITERALLY A PERFECT HUMAN.

She smiled very wide, "thank you!!! Can I have a picture with you?"

"Yes for sure!" Matt smiled with the girl in the picture as her mom took it.

The mom whispered to me, "you've got yourself a keeper there." She smiled motioning toward Matt.

"Oh, I know. You've got yourself an awesome daughter there, too." I grinned as Matt gave the little girl a high five and she went back over to her mom. I waved to the little girl and took Matt's hand. This was probably one of the best nights of my life.

a/n: pls this book is growing so fast. I love y'all so much <3333

also have y'all watched zombies 3 yet?? my fav part was my dear mattie bc he was pretty hot like usual