01

The evening time patrol was ideally preferred by the Erasure Hero

The evening time patrol was ideally preferred by the Erasure Hero. With a large majority of the civilians of the city locked inside the security of their own homes, safely tucked away into their beds for the night, nothing overly exhilarating happened.

With the exception of the occasional small band consisting of petty degenerate criminals who lacked any proper inner morals to do anything positively productive with their existence other than wreaking havoc.

The homeroom teacher had made speedy work rendering the sorry excuses for poor judgmental people of the city; handing off their incapacitated bodies off to the police as they arrived on scene.

If the tempo of the night kept up like this, the pro hero might get lucky by chance and be able to head home earlier than normal.

He surely wouldn't hate the idea of getting extra sleep; besides the cool sheets of his bed his bed was seductively beckoning to lull him into a deep slumber.

However, there was a feeling of uneasiness he couldn't shake, one thing struck him as odd.

That being the lackluster aftermath of very recent arrest of Stain, the Hero Killer.

His incarceration made every possible headline that more villains should be out prowling around the city trying to carry out Stain's ideology.

He had highly anticipated an uproar of villains to be flooding the streets, causing mayhem at every corner; conspiring a way to bring the Hero Killer's will to life.

Yet, there was none of that. Nothing like what Aizawa had expected. He wasn't sure whether or not he was disappointed or relieved. If villains weren't making a big showcase of following Stain's ideals; then that would mean they are scheming in the shadows.

Patiently waiting for the most opportune moment.

The pro hero's eyes scanned his patrol route as he sat perched up on a building rooftop, concealed in the darkness of night, the full moonlight bathing him in a pale glow.

Off to his immediate right, Aizawa spotted a white sign with a picture of a man wearing a top hat and holding a microphone, under the picture were the letters Bar Lupin.

Aizawa didn't know much about the bar, then theoretically speaking, he didn't patrol this area regularly. The Lupin bar didn't have any windows on the outside, which told Aizawa that this specific bar was located in the basement.

Aizawa wasn't that much of a big drinker, not that he even had the time juggling the busy life of a pro hero as well as being a homeroom teacher for the next generation of future heroes. Despite that, the idea of slipping back a nice cold beer just sounded so right to him at that moment.