23

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Aizawa's puzzled gruff voice boomed off the walls of the small hospital room

His eyebrows furrowed when Y/N pushed the hospital blankets off her body, cautiously swinging her legs off the edge of the bed. Wincing when the bullet wound on her thigh rubbed too roughly against her bedding.

"What does it look like? I need to go check on how Chuuya is doing."

The pro hero blinks stupefied, his brain trying to process what he had heard the brunette say.

'Did what I tell her about Chuuya Nakahara's condition go through one ear and out the other? She needs bedrest and yet she's taking the risk of irritating her injuries even further just to check on him?'

Being mindful of the puncture wounds, Aizawa placed his hands on the top of her shoulders while trying to push her body back down as he shook his head.

"No, didn't you hear what I said? He's going to be just fine once he gets some rest to heal his injuries. Why don't you learn by example and do the same? If it makes you feel better, I'll talk to the doctor that is looking after him and get detailed information about his condition. You need to stay in bed, not hobbling on a leg that was shot."

"You don't understand. I need to see him with my own two eyes." Y/N stressed, raising a hand to swat off the hold Aizawa had on her shoulder though that ultimately ends up backfiring on her as Aizawa released his grip from one of her shoulders only to firmly grasp the hand that tried to push him away.

"What you need is to stay here and lay down. Don't force my hand and make me tie you to the bed to get you to obey doctor's orders all because you're being too stubborn, Y/N."

The baritone in the pro hero's voice sent visible shivers down her spine as Aizawa pressed his knee onto the edge of the bed, his body slightly looming over the brunette's.

Y/N widened her eyes as she stared at Aizawa in shock, a teasing grin forming on her lips.

"Bondage, huh? Can't say that I'm surprised though, you seem like the type of person who would be into BDSM." Y/N's teasing grin melted into a twisted smirk as she yanked her wrist that Aizawa held onto, brushing her cheek against his hand she tilts her head to place a light kiss on the back of his thumb.

"Luckily for you, I'm into it too."  Y/N joked while shooting a wink at the pro hero.

Aizawa was taken back, staring dumbfounded at the brunette who was fluttering her eyelashes in a seductive manner.

Exhaling through his nose Aizawa pulls his hands off Y/N to slide them down his face while taking several steps back from the hospital bed.

"You're an idiot." He moans into his palms as the sound of Y/N's playful laughter rings in his ears, his hands dropping back down to his sides.