06

"Will they really be all right by themselves?" Kurogiri asked the light blue-haired male sitting in a stool at the bar as the mist villain held a rag and a glass, cleaning the cup

"Yeah. It's not my turn to be on stage right now. They're enough by themselves. In other words, the game has changed. Up until now, it was a role-playing game where we had all the equipment but challenged the last boss while still at level 1. I should have thought of it as a simulation game. I should be the player, using all the pieces I can to break through the higher ranks. In order to do that, I need to first put cracks into the superhuman society. The Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. It doesn't matter if those guys succeed or fail. Just the fact that they are there will scare the heroes."

"Are they just sacrificial pawns?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Do I look that heartless? Their strength is real. Even though they're all facing different directions, they're comrades I can count on."

Shigaraki grabbed the two pictures that were lying face down on the bar tabletop, flipping them over he smirked as he gazed down at the pictures containing the image Bakugo being rewarded at the U.A Sports Festival while being restrained as a gold medal hung between his tightly clenched teeth.

While the other picture he inquired with enough searching captured an old image of a brown-haired woman who intrigued him based off of the report given to him by the blue flame villain, Dabi when he had the misfortune of encountering her at the shopping mall.

After hearing in great detail what Dabi had witnessed, Shigaraki dug deep into the brunette's past uncovering every single skeleton in the brunette's closet she so desperately kept under lock and key.

Even going as far as discussing the woman with his master, All for One. 

No matter how much the brunette desired to atone for her past sins, there was no use in trying to wash the blood off her hands once they've already been stained.

"In a society bound by rules, we're not the only ones being oppressed. I'm praying for their success."

_______________

"Well, I guess you are a pro, after all. I expected as much from you however, Y/N Dazai. Well done." Dabi taunted the brunette as he raised his hand aiming at Aizawa who had dodged the fiery attack by jumping up on the side of the building using his capture weapon.

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows ever so slightly. 'I've never told him my name. What else does he know about me?'

"Nothing's gonna come out." Aizawa informed the villain who was oblivious to his quirk being nullified.

Wrapping the blue flame quirk user in his capture weapon Aizawa yanked on the fabric dragging the villain to him as he leaped on the building's edge he was perched on.