07

Moments after the announcement was made about Y/N Dazai and Bakugo being the villains' primary targets

"Sir, you heard Mandalay's Telepath, right? My friend and Dazai-sensei are being targeted. Please, let me go to them!" Kirishima begged the teacher of Class 1-B who stood in front of the door way blocking any one of the students from leaving.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Stop it, Kirishima." Mina walked forward towards the spiky red-haired teen as she tried to reason with her classmate.

"Sir, if we do not know how many villains there are, then wouldn't it be better to have as many people fighting as we can?" Iida questioned Vlad urgently hoping to convince the blood controlling teacher to let them help in whatever way they could.

"Hey, are you planning on fighting the villains?" Mineta exclaimed while looking from Iida to Kirishima.

The look in Kirishima's eyes made it very apparent that hearing about his friend and teacher who he had gotten attached to so quickly being targets for the villains while not being able to do anything about the situation was killing him on the inside.

"Yeah, that's right. Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight, didn't he?"

"That is for self-defense. It was so everyone could get back here." Vlad clarified for the young pro hero in training upon hearing that the red-haired teen clenched his teeth in dismay while casting his eyes downward visibly distraught.

A noise within the hallway startled the students occupying the classroom, making them look towards the door.

"Did someone come in?"

"Do you think Mr. Aizawa came back...?"

"Perfect timing." Kirishima remarked. "I'll go ask him directly."

Rather suspicious of the noise heard in the hallway, Vlad put his arm out in front of Kirishima while keeping an eye on the door. 

"No, wait." The figure approached the door, the shadow confirming that the person in the hallway was not the teacher of Class 1-A.

"It's not him!"

The figure blasted a blue inferno into the classroom. Vlad, being quick to act, pushed Kirishima and Mina backwards using his body to shield the two students from the heat and broken glass.

The blast of blue flames generated hot winds that overturned the students' desks and chairs.

"Everyone, get back!" Iida warned as the flames raged on before eventually dying out.