03

{I am skipping the practical exams because let's be honest, all that will be boring to read and even more boring to write it out

{I am skipping the practical exams because let's be honest, all that will be boring to read and even more boring to write it out. This is a small time skip to when the students plan a trip to the mall where Midoriya runs into Shigaraki}

"Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Mina breathed out between her little sobs as Denki, Sato, and Kirishima stood behind her; looking absolutely devasted that they weren't going to the training camp with the rest of their classmates.

As they were the select few of students have failed their practical exams compared to everyone else.

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last-minute twist!" Midoriya tried his best to reassure the heartbroken group of four, hoping to lift their spirits at least a little, if at all.

Sero, who stood behind him, placed his hand on Midoriya's right shoulder. 

"Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." 

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical... If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Denki shrieked out hysterically before he jabbed his index and middle finger into both of Midoriya's eyeballs.

"Calm down. That's too long. I don't know, either." Sero jerked his thumb back to point at himself, "Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..."

Denki trembled momentarily as he kept his head low, his bright yellow hair casting a shadow over his eyes before he snapped his head back at Sero as steady tears flowed down his cheeks.

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!"

While behind the distraught lightning bolt haired teen, Midoriya covered up his eyes with his hands as he moved randomly in agony from the stinging sensation of having fingers ruthlessly jabbed into them with his mouth wide open in a silent scream.

The classroom door then slid open, revealing their black-haired teacher, Mr. Aizawa and Y/N who popped her head up over the older male's shoulder as a smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she observed the students hustle into their seats without speaking a word, "Once the bell rings, get in your seats." 

The homeroom teacher alongside his assistant, sauntered into their shared classroom. The black-haired male taking his usual position standing behind his podium, while Y/N leaned her elbow on the shoulder of the older male humming her suicide song to herself.

Aizawa's right eye twitched in annoyance but nevertheless he remained silent.

He was starting to understand that the more he told the brunette-haired woman not to do something; like leaning against or on him for example, the more she was going to do anyways.