35

Chuuya leisurely strolls out of Y/N's bathroom, wearing only a towel tied loosely around his hips as steam from the hot shower the redhead had just took, bellows out from the bathroom door he left open

The vibrant red locks of the shorter male now stuck to his forehead from the damp moisture that still lingered in the air; Chuuya wrings out the excess water from his hair using a smaller towel that hung around the gravity manipulator's neck, prompting stray water droplets to trickle down Chuuya's porcelain torso until the droplets were completely absorbed by the towel wrapped around Chuuya's hips.

A small affectionate smile played onto the redhead's lips, his eyes softening as his gaze landed upon Y/N in a deep sleep laying on her stomach. Her body still laying nude just as he had left her; his counterpart snuggled into the warmth of her bed with her arms wrapped snugly around her pillow as soft breathy sighs slipped past the sleeping brunette's slightly parted lips.

The comforter of her bed had slipped down the brunette's naked body from the actions of Y/N shifting positions in her sleep; allowing Chuuya's eyes to slowly sweep over the exposed dip of Y/N's back. Carefully studying every freckle, every mole, every scar that laid to rest on her skin as her silky dark brown hair cascaded in waves against the pillow the brunette's head was propped on.

A wicked sense of pride bloomed within the ginger's chest once he caught glimpses of the marks he made on her body; the most notable being the cleaned up bitemark impression on her neck from his teeth sinking into her skin so hard to the point where he drew blood. For a woman who claims that she hates pain, her silken walls were clenching down awfully hard on him when he had sunk his teeth into her neck.

Rhythmic vibrations sounded from the nightstand, at first Chuuya had thought that he left the vibrating sex toy on by accident. That was until he took notice that the vibrations were emitting from Y/N's phone that was charging on the nightstand the ginger heard the vibrations near the sleeping brunette's side of the bed. This temporarily peaked the redhead's interest as to who would be calling the brunette so late into the evening as the sun had already set hours ago.

Eri was having a sleepover with the were-tiger who Y/N had the utmost confidence in, so the ginger deduced that the younger male could take care of the little girl until the next morning.

At the end of the day, there would be no logical reason for the were-tiger to attempt to get in contact with the brown-haired woman. If there was any sort of emergency that were to arise, Atsushi could easily just bang on the door if he really needed Y/N assistance.

Chuuya opted to completely disregard the low hums from Y/N's phone, assuming that the vibrations would halt once whoever was trying to contact the brunette realized that Y/N wasn't going to be answering any time soon.

However, Chuuya's assumptions were proven wrong as the brunette's phone not only continued to vibrate, but the screen would light up.

The ginger growled lowly, his legs swiftly carrying over towards the nightstand, snatching up the vibrating device blindly without bothering to check the caller I.D.