05

Training Camp

Training Camp

Day 2

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." 

A guttural of sleepy noises escaped the brunette's mouth as she stretched her tired body out while peeping through her half-lidded eyes still riddled with drowsiness as she accompanied her black-haired partner who addressed the students of Class A.

A handful of them resembling the identical sleepy appearance of the brown-haired woman.

'Aizawa is more sinister that I originally thought, no reasonably sane person would be sounding so emphatically this early in the morning.'

"So Bakugo," Aizawa called out tossing a ball towards the blonde-haired boy who caught it in his open palm, "try throwing that."

"This is from the fitness test..." He muttered glancing down at the familiar object his teacher had tossed him.

"Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved."

The teacher instructed as the blonde teenage strolled past him to start rolling his shoulder in the clearing where he stood.

"Oh, we're checking our progress?" Mina exclaimed in interest watching Bakugo preparing himself to launch the ball.

"Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" Sero added.

"Do it, Bakugo!"

Bakugo smirked lowering his head, "Then...Here I go..." The teen sidestepped lifting his left foot slightly off the ground positioning all his body weight onto his right leg, the ball clutched in his right hand for the pitch.

"Go to hell!"

The harsh winds generated blew Y/N's slightly unkempt hair out from in front of her face, the sheer power from Bakugo's explosions propelled the ball long and far into the sky. The brunette quirked an eyebrow up at the blonde teen. 'Go to hell?'

"709.6 meters." Aizawa states showing the distance the ball traveled to the students who were all expecting the ball to have gone further than it actually did.