38

Twice slaps his hand against Dabi's open palm; woozily stumbling from the blood loss he had already suffered from, towards the doorway of the room that had been left wide open

His eyes enlarged in mild shock as the figure of Hawks springs into sight, closing in on the severely injured blonde villain with his feather sword drawn — a startled gasp alerts the blue flamed quirk user who is equally surprised to see the winged hero still alive.

'Don't tell me-- He went out with the flames and went around?! He's too fast!'

"Outta my way!" Twice bitterly bellowed, his tears of sadness that he had shed over the pro hero's betrayal had long evolved into tears of hatred and anger.

Dabi swiftly redirected his arm alit in a fiery blue blaze keeping his head hanging low.

"Keigo Takami!"

The mention of this name causes Hawks' good eye to dilate, the genuine stupor of shock made the blonde pro hero falter; just barely eluding the flames threatening to kill him in an instant as apprehension consumed him.

'How does he know my name my name? Who is this guy?'

Twice feebly staggers to the demolished and distorted railing. His breathing had become choppy and uneven as his eyes swept over the chaos, flitting to his friends defending themselves against the army of pro heroes as the heat from Dabi's flames ignited once more. 'I have to...protect everyone! Protect them, Twice! Protect...your friends! Don't just pay them back for accepting you by causing them trouble!'

The injured villain manifests a clone of himself which as quickly as the clone could, had run to provide assistance to Mr. Compress and Toga. His last act of service of his comrades as Hawks breaks through the fiery blaze — fatally stabbing the villain in the back.

______________

A warrior of the Paranormal Liberation Front, whose name Y/N couldn't care to remember, lifted her fist in the air. Her facial features tightening as her focus had zoned in on the bandaged brunette in front of her. Y/N lifts an eyebrow, allowing a complacent smirk to settle onto her face — remaining motionless with her hands resting at her sides.

The villain leaps forward, swinging her fist in the direction of Y/N's head. Y/N veers from the trajectory path of the fist aimed at her — smiling as the woman stumbles past her; it was evident to Y/N that this one wasn't the quickest on her feet.

"You need to think before you strike."

The villain spins around swiftly to rebound from the trip up Y/N had induced, but in spite of that, the brunette curls her own hand into a fist. Her knuckles bashed straight against the girl's jaw with an incredibly brutal left hook, the force of Y/N's punch threw the Liberation Front follower off balance, her face making contact with the floor as her ears rung.