04

Time slowly creeped by since the incident at the Kiyashi Ward shopping mall where not only did Y/N encounter the dark-haired male wielding blue flames

In her absence one of her students, Midoriya, also encountered the likes of the dangerous villain Tomura Shigaraki.

Luckily, he wasn't harmed bodily other than being incredibly shaken up. By the time Y/N had fled from the dark-haired male and managed to secure most of the students, Shigaraki was already long gone.

Y/N couldn't make sense of why the villain notorious for the attack on U.S.J. was casually walking out in broad daylight, blending in with the numerous crowds of people.

Even with what the villain was wearing from what Midoriya had informed her as well as the police, was a black hoodie and dark colored pants, that still way too much of a risky move.

What was the point? Did Shigaraki just so happen to be passing by?

And by some mere coincidence, he spotted the U.A students? Or did someone leak intel to the villains?

Meaning that the two villains that were lurking around the shopping center was a setup for something more underhanded in the future?

Ever since the run-in with the two villains, they were nowhere to be seen, almost like they had vanished into thin air. Aizawa as well as Y/N, patrolled every night the area where the villains where last seen, hoping for just a silver of a chance to figure out where they had disappeared to; but of course, night after night; the pro hero and the brunette would end up emptyhanded with no new leads in sight.

With both class 1-A and class 1-B heading off to the training camp, the two teachers were forced to put the whole shopping mall incident on the back burner for the time being.

The brunette gazed out the window of the speeding bus in her seat next to Aizawa, her elbow propped up against the glass while using her hand to rest her cheek on as her mind wandered.

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that-" Aizawa turned his head slightly in his seat near the front of the bus to look back at his students, but stopped midsentence once he noticed that not one of the Class 1-A students were listening to what he had to say, they were talking over each other as is, having their own conversations with each other.

The black-haired teacher deadpanned at the noisy chaos, taking a deep breath he turned back into his seat, "Oh, well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around." He said to himself.

After a brief moment of not hearing anything in response from the woman sitting beside him; the older male raised a bushy eyebrow over at the normally talkative brunette who just so happened to be his assistant teacher as well as his partner while he was on patrol duty.

Working night after night as well as during the day at U.A. High with each other the black-haired male spent a huge amount of time with the brunette, he was slowly but surely getting accustomed to how Y/N's personality was.