29

Smut Warning

Smut Warning

Highly recommend that you listen to the song above while reading this chapter. This chapter can be skipped if you wish, it won't affect the plot. Enjoy! ;)

"You must think you're real fucking funny."

Aizawa snarled through gritted teeth; unbridled furry evident on his face as the pro hero's body looms closely over Y/N, whom he had pinned against the door of a hotel room, after dramatically slamming it shut the moment the two partners had stepped foot inside of their designated room.

A hotel room that Aizawa had booked for the night in the spur of the moment; he couldn't restrain himself any longer.

His unexpressed feelings for the brunette that he had been trying so hard to keep under the surface ultimately seeped through the cracks he attempted to mask.

The kiss Aizawa first initiated after hauling the brunette out of the club rapidly progressed into a fervid make out session with the couple pressed up on the side of Aizawa's vehicle.

If anyone was to simply walk past them, it would appear to any onlookers that the two teachers were madly in love with each other.

The pro hero couldn't suppress his desire to touch Y/N intimately; not when he had held himself back for such a long period of time.

The undrawn hotel room curtains allowed light from the full moon to illuminate the king-sized suite; though the darkness in Aizawa's jet black eyes was emphasized.

Pools of ink glaring intensely at the brunette who, in return was holding her head high; undeterred by the fiery intensity of Aizawa's gaze that was practically burning into hers.

"I believe I'm hilarious, if I say so myself." Y/N gloats smugly; the cold feel of the metal door against her highly exposed back caused the brunette to arch her body from the door slightly, shivers racking down her spine. As a result, Y/N had been pressed even closer into Aizawa.

"You're playing a very reckless game with me, Y/N." The pro hero states as a warning; his voice was rough, baritone dripping like sweet honey.

His calloused fingers reaching out to grip Y/N's chin roughly, forcing the brunette's face towards him until their lips were merely inches away from each other. His thumb brushing along Y/N's bottom lip; dragging it down slightly.

Aizawa's intoxicating scent immediately flooded Y/N's nostrils; a very distinctive scent of teakwood mixed with amber. The fresh, woody aroma combined with the rich, spicy undertone was nearly enough to make the brunette salivate; he smelt absolutely heavenly.