09

"What the—?!"

"What the—?!"

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Shigaraki hastily ordered the mist villain. As Kurogiri's body started to morph to open a warp gate, Kamui Woods swoops in from behind All Might. Using his quirk, the pro hero shoots out wood from his left arm and quickly subdues the unexpecting villains.

"...Lacquered Chain Prison!"

Dabi arched an eyebrow in disbelief while lighting various parts of his body on fire in an attempt to burn the wooden restraints. "A tree? What the heck? "

While the blue flame villain was occupied with trying to free himself from Kamui Wood's Quirk, a blur shot into the room from the busted down wall.

The blur identifying as Gran Torino, knocks out the black-haired male with a fast, swift kick to the head. "Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put."

"Just what I'd expect from one of the most competent new heroes around, Kamui Woods! And the veteran faster than the eye can see, Gran Torino! You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why...? Because we are here!" All Might exclaims.

"Right after that press conference...Don't tell me this was pre-arranged?" Mr. Compress pondered awkwardly angling his head in the pro heroes direction.

"No! No...!" Toga whines from behind the bar as the wooden restraints tightened around her body.

"Tree man! Stop pulling me! Push!" Twice shouts.

"When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense most." Edge Shot states as he slips out from the cracks behind the door.

"We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-La Camino store." He continues, unlocking then opening the door revealing an army of heavily armed police.  "Outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, and the police."

All Might rises to his feet, immediately looking over to the blonde-haired teen and brunette woman still restrained in her chair, with his signature wide smile plastered on his face.

"I'm sure you were scared...You did good bearing it. I'm sorry."  He praises the young teen's bravery as well as apologizing for being placed in the situation in the first place, the failure of not being able to protect one of his students truly was eating away at him.

Bakugo's bottom lip waivers, fighting to keep his tears back while the realization of being saved hit him like a train. "It's fine now, young man!"

"I-I wasn't scared! Not even close, damn it!" The explosive teen snaps; provoking both his teachers to chuckle.

"You acted how a true hero should, Bakugo. Standing your ground while protecting me, I'm proud of you." Y/N addressed from behind the boy who titled his head to glance back at the woman smiling warmly at him.

"Now that we are both safe, could you be a dear and release me? This is quite uncomfortable." The brunette-haired woman asks the teen as she sweat drops while adjusting her body in the chair.