14

An unmasked Twice who had just witnessed an uninspired group of villains committing a petty crime of robbing a convivence store, slips off the busy streets and strolls down an alleyway

Lost in his own thoughts while puffing on a cigarette pursed between his lips when his cellphone rings, the villain answers the call, bringing the device up to his ear.

"What is it Giran? Have you been well?"

"Long time no talk! How've you been?" The villain broker casually greets from the other side of the line.

"I don't know. I don't know if I'm doing well or not."

"I see. That's tough."

"Hey, answer my question. Have you been well?"

"Sure I have. I've been so busy I'm just shrieking in delight. In the past week or two, there's been a surge in the black market for suits and items. Demand's growing exponentially. The League of Villains! It's the darling of the idiots right now."

"No, it's not."

"That's nice." The blonde-haired villain immediately contradicting himself, his tone of voice lifting to a higher octave resulting in Twice to grit his teeth while placing his palm over his head.

"Shut up...damn it!" The villain grumbles to himself as he begins to stumble unsteadily further down the alleyway. "And? What do you want? I'm a busy man."

"I'm not busy."

Giran cuts to the chase, already grown accustomed to the blonde-haired villain's split personality. "I can't get in contact with Dabi. You know where he is? Apparently, Shigaraki wants to meet up briefly. He'll probably contact you again later."

Twice's wellbeing continued to deteriorate, a cold sweat broke out on the male's forehead as his eye shrunk in size and trembled slightly.

"I know where he is."

"No, I don't! Don't go saying whatever you want!" Twice snapped aguishly, his head starting to pound.

"Okay, looks like you're having a hard time. Don't overdo it." The broker advises thus ending the phone call with the cloning villain whose breathing grew heavy, covering the majority of his face with his palm while leaning his back against a concrete wall in the dark alley.

"Damn it, I'm...me... This is no good...I need to wrap myself up... I'm gonna split apart..." Twice groaned all the while continuing to breathe heavily and sweating profusely as he stuck his hand inside his pants pocket searching for his mask that he usually kept on him at all times, but when he didn't feel the familiar material of his mask inside his pocket like he had originally thought it was, his panic skyrocketed.

"H-Huh? Where is it? Where is it?!" The blonde-haired villain turned his pockets inside out but remained unsuccessful in the search of his mask, panting hard the villain slumped down on the ground cradling his head in between his hands.