34

Smut Warning

Smut Warning

Song above screams Soukoku sexual tension, highly recommended listening to it while reading this chapter.

Melodic vibrating sounds pierced through the executive's ears as his gloveless hands softly traced the faded skin toned scars that permanently marked the brunette's bare body.

A sadistic grin played onto the redhead's face as goosebumps rose to the skin's surface in the wake of Chuuya's wandering hands that dipped down to caress the curve of Y/N's side, squeezing the flesh possessively.

"It's such a shame that we can't test out that talented tongue of yours."

The redhead executive purred seductively; his once crystal blue eyes had darkened, clouded with pure arousal at the sight of the woman writhing in pleasure on the bed. "I would have loved to feel your pretty new piercing swirling around my cock."

Y/N whimpered as she rubbed her thighs together, searching for much needed friction as she felt a knot forming in her lower abdomen, a thin layer of sweat sheened in between the valley of her breasts; her breathing had turned erratic and labored as soft whimpers and pleasurable sighs endlessly were coaxed from her.

Chuuya had the brunette's hands restrained, tied above her head to the bed's headboard, her back arching off the bed as a breathy moan fell past Y/N's lips.

Her half-lidded eyes peer at the redhead smirking mischievously; holding the remote of the vibrating egg that had been placed inside of her, he had increased the sex toy's level of intensity.

"Though, I can make do with waiting until the piercing is healed. I have other plans for you." The redhead licked his lips sensually, his pants becoming uncomfortably tight as his eyes drunk in the sight of the brunette throwing her head back as the high intensity vibrations made her come undone on the toy; her thighs shaking from the pleasure racking through her body.

"Chuuyaaa ~." Y/N whined while unconsciously tugging at her restraints that they both knew she could get out of, if she really wanted to.

The red-haired male clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth as he lowered the intensity of the sex toy to the lowest setting; placing the remote on the bed as his nimble fingers began to unbutton his dress shirt, exposing the muscular torso hidden beneath it.

Y/N's lust blown pupils intently watched how the muscles in Chuuya's shoulders and biceps rippled from the simple act of the redhead removing the dress shirt and tossing it to the floor.

"Ah, ah. That's not my name, now is it?"

Y/N fluttered her eyelashes; the aftershock of her most recent orgasm had made her thoughts all muddled.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you. What's my name?"

With her head feeling like lead as the egg inside of her continued vibrating on the lowest setting, the brunette bites her bottom lip defiantly as shivers raced down her spine.