Author's Note

Hi all! If you're new to this story, welcome, I'm glad you're here!

If you're returning, welcome back, I'm glad you're here!

This is my second time uploading this story. My original account, @/eriesincenewyork has been closed for reasons I do not know. I contacted Wattpad multiple times trying to figure out what went wrong that my account had to be closed, but they never gave me an answer.

So, here I am, on my back up account, re uploading this story that was once at 7.5k reads, 635 votes and 4.35k comments. I'm disappointed to have to start all over and loose all of my stats, however I'm way more disappointed in the fact that many of my readers won't know what happened to my story as I have no way of contacting them to let them know what has happened.

Some of my more loyal readers I was able to contact, given I saw their users in my notifications constantly, but most of them I've lost.

It makes me sad to think about how they probably think I've just given up on the story that brought some of them comfort with no explanation.

But, there's nothing I can do besides hope they find their way back home.

Mostly, I'm disappointed in Wattpad for not even giving an explanation as to why they've closed my account, but again, there's nothing I an do about it.

So now, I move forwards.

If you're an old reader, I don't expect you to re read the entire thing and leave all the comments you did before. I fully don't expect that you do that and it won't hurt my feelings if you don't.

You being here is enough.

Before I fully re upload this book, I'm going to keep it down for a little while. I'm going to make some edits to things from previous chapters that I didn't like, and I'm going to finish writing the last seven chapters, (considering before it was taken down, it was at chapter 25, and there were only 7 chapters left) then my story will be all yours with weekly updates.

Don't worry, none of the changes will be major to the plot. Just some smaller details here and there, so don't feel like you need to re read to fully understand what I've changed.

If you're new, you've got nothing to worry about.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my girl and Harry will back! I'm just not sure when yet. My guess would be sooner than you think...

Before getting started, I will suggest following my twitter, @/eriesincenewyrk. I'll be posting updates on when chapters will be out, what I've been doing that hinders me from writing, chapter teasers, the whole lot. And if something like this ever happens again, you'll know.

I'll also be posting updates on the status of my other story, Heartbreak Weather.

Anyways, thank you for being here, whoever you are, I love you and thank you for giving my story a chance.

Erie <3 (she/her)