Chapter Nineteen

Like when I close my eyes and don't even care if anyone sees me dancing

Like I can fly, and don't even think of touching the ground

Like a heartbeat skip, like an open page

Like a one way trip on an airplane

It's the way that I feel when I'm with you, brand new

————

Double update! Read eighteen first!

NO PERSPECTIVE

Harry drove to Macey's home on Saturday playing his favorite songs through the speakers of his car. He can't remember a time he's felt this excited in a really long time. But he was also nervous.

When Macey asked him what his plans for today were, he tried his absolute hardest to keep it cool in front of her. He simply kept his focus on the road and told her he wasn't doing anything.

But on the inside, he was trying his hardest to contain a child-like squeal form coming out of his mouth, and he was doing his best to conceal his smile, although he knew he was failing.

The thought alone of Macey being the one to initiate their togetherness made Harry feel invincible, like he was on top of the world. He didn't care what it was they did together, as long as they were together, he was happy. And the fact that it'd be Macey's idea made him that much happier.

He felt like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Harry asked her to tell him what she's got planned, playfully poking at her arm, and her response had him almost choking on the gum he was chewing.

"Not a chance."

He quickly hides his initial reaction, and replaces it with a scowl that eventually turns into a smile instead.

She remembers, he thought to himself. She remembers when he said that to her all those weeks ago.

She remembers.

As soon as Macey got out of the car, and safely into her home, Harry finally let his explosive energy out into the open. He couldn't contain it for a second longer.

Fucking YES! He shouts out. He smacks on his steering wheel a few times as he shouts, and starts bouncing in his seat, so much he ends up locking his seatbelt.

He adjusts the strap, and picks up his phone to switch the playlist he and Macey were listening to, to his more upbeat, turning the music up as loud as it can go and starts his drive home.

As the intro to Crash My Car by COIN starts playing, Harry starts playfully cheering 'We've got a daaaate, we've got a daaaate,' and is swiveling his head from side to side.

Harry dances in his seat and sings his heart out the entire drive home, not running out of energy for even a second. He makes his way inside his house and goes straight into the kitchen to grab a celebratory snack, and when he goes in, he's met with his younger brother filling up a glass with water.

Harry practically skips into the kitchen and up to the pantry, opening the door all while still swaying his hips from side to side, a smile stitched on his lips. Finn just stares and watches as his brother prepares himself a sandwich.

"What the hell has got you in this mood?" Finn asks him.

"Hmmm Hmm hmmh hm hmm," Harry hummed to himself, too lost in head to even register that Finn was trying to speak to him.