The appearance of a child

No thoughts ran through his mind as the boy attacked a few goons that were on their way to the bridge builders home. Tying them up, he placed a small seal on them and left them under the shade of a tree.

Running towards the bridge a build up of fog was evident in the air as it became dense and dewy. Flowing a small amount of chakra to his eyes and relying on his already heightened senses he ran into the heat of battle.

Sasuke and Sakura were fighting against Haku while Kakashi played both offense and defense against Zabuza.

The air gained a chill that nipped at his already numbed arms. The sound of glass shattering and the scent of copper kicked him into action. Creating a shadow clone, the two dispersed into the direction of each source.

"Sasuke no!" Sakura cried as Sasuke fell to the ground, senbon needles puncturing his flesh at every angle.

"This is the fate of a ninja" Haku prepped three Senbon and threw them at the pink kunoichi, who cradled her comrades body in her arms.

The anbu slid under the mirrors and with a chakra boosted punch; shattered one of them before jumping out with the two genin in his arms.

'What' Haku went to slide into another mirror to get a better view but a clone grabbed his arm and thrusted him down to the ground before pinning him there, kunai at his neck.

Jumping in front of Kakashi the clone got hit with the executioners blade and went up in smoke. "Over confident brat" Zabuza mocked. Letting out a gasp of air, blood seeped through the bandages on his face, looking down his eyes widened at the blade that stuck out of his chest. Pulling it out, the anbu let Zabuza turn to look at him.

The anbu jumped back at the sound beneath his feet. Ninja hounds sprung from the ground and bit down on the swordsmen's limbs with a fearsome hold. Haku struggled under the anbu's hold until he was released by a poof of smoke.

A blue hue was seen through the mist and the sound of flesh being punctured filled the air with dread. Chirping of a hundred birds died out and a tool fell dead to the ground. The dogs disappeared and the sound of clapping caught their attention. The man himself stood there applauding their fall.

"And here I thought you might actually be worth what I paid. But they seem to be in better shape than you." And the belittling ensued before he disrespected Haku's body, Zabuza had a sudden change in heart at that moment.

"Seeing as I am no longer working for him. Kakashi, mind handing me a kunai?" Zabuza took the blade in his mouth and charged the group of mercenaries head on. The Anbu began to heal Kakashi's wounds as well as the genin's with what little they had.

The swordsmen stood there limply with blades and other weapons impaled in him. After a moment he fell to the ground still conscious. "Go look after your students. I'll look after things here" The Anbu spoke as he pulled out his katana thats handle was black, red, with small bits of orange intertwined in it.

"Hehehe, this kid really thinks that he can beat us by pretending to be in the anbu?" Numerous shouts like that continued until he was only about ten feet away from them when he stopped dead in his tracks, his blade reflecting on what little sun there is. 

One of the very over confident mercenaries threw a kunai at him, only to regret the decision in an instant when the blade was caught by one finger in the loop.

Charging a small amount of chakra to it, he threw it back at the man and it immbeded itself deep into his head. The man fell to the ground and the air changed from malice to fear in an instant.

"Time to play" A large man about four times the anbu's size walked out into the front and charged the unfazed boy who stood still. "Frozen with fear huh, I'll make sure to end this quickly then!"

A giant sword was swung at his abdomen only to clash with the boys on blade. One hand on his sword, he used it as a point of balance; kicking both his legs at the man and effectively knocking him over before taking his sword out of the ground and driving it deep into his chest.

And just like that the fates of every other goon was sealed. The anbu took care and wiped out the entire group, keeping most alive for Kakashi to deal with.

"Kakashi, I leave the rest to you as my mission is temporarily completed until a later date. If you'll excuse me now, I have more pressing matters to deal with." He spoke in a mature tone, annoying the hell out of Sasuke who was already mad at the sight of someone who he guessed was around his age with such skill to take out that many without so much as a scratch.

"Hmn thank you" the boy nodded walked to the edge of the bridge before stopping at a voice that called for him.

"Hey you, what's your name?" Sasuke asked as Sakura helped him up, having to lean on her for support.

"Fox. Heal quickly, Lord Uchiha" He jumped down and ran across the waters surface like it was nothing but child's play.

Sasukes brows furrowed at the words. 'Lord Uchiha?' He thought about those words constantly even once they got back to the village. 'Who the hell was that and why did they feel slightly familiar?'

A/N: End of chapter

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I had troubles writing it as always. Please correct me on any spelling and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.