Usefulness Fulfilled pt2

(Going to try and switch up my writing style a little bit. Enjoy!)

So... so pathetic. All this training and grooming for nothing. Fox is still as unreliable as ever.

Does he really think that this is enough chakra to fuel him? Him, the third Hokage! He who is wise beyond his years and unmatched in skill throughout the lands.

How dare Fox defile his legacy like this! No matter; if he is to die then that jinchuriki will too.

Leaping back behind the base of the tree, he knows what he must do in order for his name to be untouched in the vaults of history.

Pulling his sleeve up, a seal that spread like a vine that wraps around homes long forgotten appeared.

Bringing his two fingers together, he forced chakra to the seal and it glowed a bright red, pleasing Hiruzen.

Let's see that jinchuriki get out of this one.

*************

Beads of sweat dripped down his face and his lungs burned. Lord Hiruzen is taking more out of him that he can handle while still being able to perform his duty. At this rate he'll fail Lord Hiruzen.

Gamabunta charged the beast again but retreated back in defeat. They need to take out the foreigner either by waking him up or killing him, Fox isn't apposed to either option.

This is it. Now or never. Putting his hands together, blue chakra swirled around him as he dug up the energy needed.

Choking on the air sitting in his lungs, his hands released and the blue dispersed. Collapsing to his knees, Fox gasped for air that was now restricted. He felt his mouth begin to from and drip onto the inside of his mask.

Wrapping an arm around his stomach, his insides burned and it felt like he was getting dissected.

What's going on? No one has access to the seal on his stomach other than himself and only two people know about it, so why– why does it hurt so much? Vision blurring, Fox shook his head to dull the affect this is having on him. It feels like... like..

"Let's see what makes you break, shall we?!"

Searing hot metal presses against his already tender skin, the pain registered, but it was more like the pain you get from holding cold metal for too long and just like that pain it fades away but still causes damage.

"Shut up!" Forcing himself to live through the pain, he put his hands together and attempted to scrape up as much of his chakra as he can. He can't rely on the ninetails chakra like Lord Jiraiya wants him to. Too much risk is involved for him to do that so carelessly- that's it! "Transform!"

A huge explosion of smoke appeared. Reaching out of it was a fur covered limb with long talon like claws at the end of its paw. Nine orange tails accompanied the creature and sent fear to those who were still below, witnessing all the action.

Grabbing trees with its long tails, the fox threw them at the one-tails and created a break for them. Rushing over to the sand monster, the fox dug in its long claws and bit down on its coarse skin. "Now kid!"