I'm no longer...

(Warnings: torture, abuse, gore, language, mental distress)

"Let's see if we can find what makes you break, shall we?!" An overly tall man with a very thin frame and very sharp scalpel asked as he neared the boy who was strapped down to a wooden table; the leather straps digging in further and further.

The blond couldn't be heard, even a pin dropping from the highest building would make more noise. He already learned never to give them the satisfactory result that they want.

Don't scream, don't cry, don't plead or beg like some common street rat that climbed out of the sewer. Never give them something that they want, because then they win. A larger man was holding something bright red, like it had been sitting in a fire for years. The realization that hit him made him tense up in preparation of the pain to come.

The fizzing sound and scent of melting flesh was nauseating and the sight even more so; puss came out of the wound that was now raw and nearly bleeding. The pain lasted for hours on end as they placed a few more branding marks on him, whispering certain things while doing so,

"One is to mark property. Two for lasting this long. Three for the pets and toys. 4 is for those who are prized and weapons. Those who are specialized, those are 5. And the final ones are kept forever.  Luckily, you get all six!" 

The brands were placed all over him, leaving his skin tender and puss pouring down it. The blond was barely clinging onto his consciousness. His breathing was heavy, but he still refused to cy or scream, despite his body begging him to so instead he ducked into a violent 'sleep'. 

"No, stop!- Stop!!" The sound of gurgling and slicing throats filled the area, remorse was void in the air as the anbu completed his many missions that carried into the night, fueled by the memories of his past suffering. The suffering that molded him into the shinobi he is today.

His sharpened sword dug into his victims and the blood stained it the deep crimson. His missions would keep him occupied until the chunin exams, when he would oversee many of the challenges as well as watch over the third Hokage himself. 

The spectators of the slaughter were in slight awe and fear as they watched the anbu kill the many men, women, and children without any hesitation.

"So that's the little anbu brat from all those years ago? Surprising that he has lasted this long" A slender man with long black hair said as he gained a snake like grin.

"He shows quite a bit of promise for his age, we'll have to be careful then when we strike the village" A silver haired man said as he pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

Noting from afar, the anbu watched and listened in on their plans; keen on informing Danzo about it. Using the transportation technique, he used the seal that Danzo had at the foundation and sent a scroll with the information written in his special code only shared between the anbu leader himself and the jinchuriki.

He and the third had their own code as well that was private. Considering that "Naruto Uzumaki" died in an accident however many years ago, it would raise alarm if he was still around or better yet, that the Hokage himself lied to their faces.

Days went by and so did his energy. They never let up on the amount of missions that they had for him. It would usually be weeks or even months before he got to fully rest, and even that would be short lived. If not for his abnormally large chakra reserve, he would have burnt out ages ago.

(A/N: For context, I'm using the same idea as  my other story "Why me?" in the regards of having the whole ninetails instead of half like canon)

'How underwhelming. I expected more from the other villages' he thought as he watched over the written portion of the chunin exams.

The Uchiha and pink haired girl were doing well enough and sanw with the others. The one with hair a deep shade of red caught his attention as a possible threat to his mission. The boys chakra was similar to the blonds own in its malice and violent nature.

'Possibly a jinchuriki. From the amount of chakra, it would more than likely to be the one tail, Shukaku. Meaning that the host is Gaara of the desert.' He already started formulating plans on what to do and how to deal with the threat the outsider posed.

The tenth question left just as quickly as it arrived. Anko arrived in her signature fashion and carried on with the exams that would be moved into the forest of death.

A/N:End of chapter

Sorry for the cheesy beginning and late update. Hope you all enjoyed it!
Please correct me on any spelling errors and I'll fix them.

I have a new found hatred towards Mahito in Jujutsu Kaisen, there aren't words to describe him other than he's a bitch.

If you're looking for a good manga or anime, try "Spy x family", it's hilarious!