...Naruto Uzumaki. Now I'm...

'Damn it, I should have made a clone to keep an eye on these two brats despite Lord third's orders' Fox rushed into the forest, plan formulating in his mind. He knows who the enemy is and what their after, so the plan came easily. If theirs one thing he has, it's experience.

He hardly ever wanted to contradict the orders he was given, thanks to his training, that was snapped out of him. But on occasion, he would and it usually saved the mission. It just depends when and for what. He usually has free rain over his missions and how he carries them out, but there are exceptions.

Since they know, they always do.

Using the transformation jutsu, he went under the guise of the girl from the land of waves. An all to familiar appearance to those who know their bingo books.

'So, you're going after the Uchiha brat now, hmn."

'Shut the hell up fox, I told you to once already and I don't like to repeat myself' he snapped at the fox with ninetails from inside his mind. The beast would regularly berate him, torture him with unwanted memories and other things.

They weren't on good terms, to say the least. The only thing they could agree on was the hatred for Uchiha's. Well most of them anyways. He made exceptions for one in particular simply due to respect. He couldn't care otherwise.

Hearing the pull of tense wire and the felling the heat of fire, he knew the Uchiha was locked in a battle against the snake.

The scent was like pure alcohol as it stung both his nose and eyes. The girl simply cried on the sidelines like she didn't know what to do.

The snake extended his neck and the chance arose. Un sheathing his sword, he held it and aimed it at the neck with intent to simply end it and continue on.

As the sickening sound of slicing flesh filled the minors ears, the head fell to the ground from the high trees with a thump.

Sasuke looked at his nemesis with groggy eyes. "Damn it, just... just get lost you loser. Why the hell are you here anyways?" if only the anbu cared.

"I want you to master these abilities next, Fox. You have one month at most" Danzo ordered as he gave a scroll. Hiruzen looking at him as well. This was one of the few times where they both gave out assignments.

"Yes, my Lords. Anything else?" His voice was, in layman's terms, empty. You'd never tell it was a child behind that mask because there wasn't one. Not anymore. As he read over the contents of the scroll, he realized what was needed of him.

'Puppeteer techniques, Uzumaki chains, wood style, gentle fist, and the secret jutsu's from the Nara and Yamanaka clans. In one month....' his train of though was cut off by more orders flown his way.

"You are to meet up with the fourth Raikage and give him the following scroll as well as deliver this one to the Tsuchikage." 

Hiruzen handed him two scrolls and clone were sent out immediately with them in hand.

He was already draining from his constant work that the following month would be hell. And having the exams to soon monitor wouldn't make it any easier.

"So the brat shows promise after all" like a constrictor to its prey, the 'girl' was picked up off the branch by a serpent's tail.

'She' didn't struggle and instead placed 'her' sword back into its sheath. She hung limply as she was thrashed around like a rag doll and whipped against trees. No blood came from her though.

When he thought it was enough, he simply threw the girl over the edge of the tree.

"Or maybe not" eyeing where Sasuke is, or should be, he raised an eyebrow at the empty spot. Even the cherry blossom girl wasn't there anymore.
The body went poof and and the clone continued on by placing them against another tree; exhaustion was catching up with him quickly and with him being spread thinly anyways, he would either be forced to finish this quickly or let the Uchiha get the curse seal.

'So what do you plan to do brat? Surely you have one' the tailed beast teased, much to the landlord's annoyance.

A thought if what Danzo has planned set his mind on what to do. Even if he is torn  between the ideas of both his masters, he made a decision with the one who isn't a target; much to his own distaste.

His clone dispelled and with it would come pain. Sasuke was left to deal with the newfound curse mark, Sakura fended the sound ninja off with the help of friends both old and new.

Naruto on the other hand learned what was required of him. Completed his missions before anything else would be requested and burnt out the day before he would be used again.

"Let's get this sealed" Kakashi said as he stood over the Uchiha. Fox watched over them without so much as a twitch of movement. He was a statue in the shadows, just a clone, but never underestimate him just because of that.

Sasuke groaned as the seal climbed onto his shoulder and made its home there. To tired to argue, he passed out and now was the moment multiple people were waiting for.

"I thank you for looking after Sasuke for me. I would hate for something to happen to him" the sannin crept out of the shadows and made eye contact with the ex anbu. Words were exchanged before the snake decided to play it close to the chest and make a move.

Using a technique his subordinate uses, his hand glowed a dim blue and he slit it at an angle. Something was cut alright. Just not was expected.

Clattering to the floor the mask of the anbu fell and revealed a very pissed off look that was a mix of exhaustion and annoyance.

His sword was out and poised to hit its target, he didn't want to make a spectacle but he might not have a choice.

Kakashi looked in disbelief as he saw the blond from a near decade ago. Whiskers and all.

He really did look like his mother but with his father's colours. Guilt rose up in his chest as he saw what had become of the once innocent child.

"So you're the ninetail bastard from all those years ago. I thought Sarutobi sensei had taken care of you. Naruto Uzumaki is it?" The words slipped off his tongue like soap in the hand.

"Not anymore" Naruto's words were empty as he held the blade in a threatening manner, getting the point across. Before anything else could unfold, the snake left with a smile on his face.

As he felt the chakra signature leave he replaced his katana in its sheath and turned to face his old comrade. The one he would kill of given the order.

"Naruto. I thought you died years ago."