Chapter 4: Discussion

3rd person's POV

Paintbrush sat with their two closest friends, excluding Lightbulb, they couldn't tell Lightbulb why they brought Test Tube and Fan along. But Lightbulb didn't mind and continued eating her oatmeal raisin cookies, with the following disgusted faces of the other two, Paintbrush didn't even mind at this point, as they were used to it.

Test Tube has been busy researching about incidents that were similar to this, while Fan was well, doing Fan stuff.

"Wait wait, so let me get this straight."

Fan said as he placed his phone down, Paintbrush looked at Fan straight in his eyes, waiting for his next words.

"You saw, two figures dragging a body, and one of them turned out to be Pickle?"
"Exactly, I've been so concerned why Pickle started.. murdering people?"

Test Tube moved her seat to face Paintbrush, she sat straight as her legs were crossed.

"What if Pickle was just helping the other one? Not in the murder way, golly no." Test Tube said, shaking her head as she crossed her arms.

"What do you mean?" Paintbrush wondered, Test Tube never really explains clearly.

"I mean, what if, Pickle was just THERE to drag the body? What if the other one killed the body instead of Pickle?" Test Tube explained further, this time making movements with her arms

"Yeah, that still leaves the question to why he did that, Test Tube." Paintbrush reminded, crossing their arms.

Test Tube stayed silent for a while as Fan looked at his partner curiously, while Paintbrush laid their back on the wall behind them.

"Maybe he was blackmailed? Or uh.. he was forced to?" Test Tube wondered, unsure if she's right or wrong.

"Blackmailed? Now that just sounds odd." Paintbrush said as Test Tube shrugged, not even she is sure.

They knew Pickle long enough, but after being separated from him for like 2 seasons, they don't really know how much he's changed. Paintbrush sighed and took a seat, this is making them stressful. Test Tube went back with their research as Fan looked at Paintbrush with concern.

"Say Paintbrush, why won't you let Lightbulb get involved?" Fan asked, looking at Paintbrush with his phone by his hand.

"I- Fan, you know how Lightbulb is like, if she knows this, what do you think will happen?" Paintbrush panicked.

"Huh, you've got a point." Fan said as he went back to his phone.

Paintbrush isn't sure why Test Tube brought Fan along. I mean sure, Test Tube is technically his partner, but like why. They don't even think if Fan will be of any use, but hey what can they do? Fan is also a close friend of theirs anyways.

"GOLLY GEE! I found something!" Test Tube exclaimed, yelling all of a sudden from the silence.

"What? What is it?" Paintbrush panicked, they weren't expecting that.

Paintbrush was startled when Test Tube yelled out of nowhere, Fan must've been used to this, he doesn't seem shocked.

"There seems to be a similar incident, 2 years ago!" Test Tube answered, pointing at the computer screen.

"2 years ago? Isn't that when MePhone disappeared?" Paintbrush asked, crossing their arms once again.

"Exactly! But the evidence are super clear!" Test Tube smiled, happy she found evidence.

Test Tube turned to face both Fan and Paintbrush, with a big grin on her face.

"MePhone disappeared without a trace 2 years ago, but according to people nearby, they saw someone dragging some sort of robot! And if you remember, MePhone is an android!" Test Tube explained, as she is aggressively moving her arms