Chapter 7: Pain

3rd person's POV

"Ohoho, trust me Balloon, you are gonna love this!"

Nickel said as he played around the machine, recently Nickel invited Balloon to OJ's casino, all because Baseball needed to rest from all the flashy lights.

"Uhh, I don't know Nickel. Casino's aren't really my thing.." Balloon said, as he looked around.

"Pssh, relax! Here, try it out! You'll love it!"

Nickel gently took Balloon's hand and dragged him to the machine, Balloon looked at the machine with unsureness, but played anyways.

"Oh wow, this is really interesting!"
"I told you! I knew you'll love it!"

Nickel watched Balloon play around the casino machines, trying out different types with the help of Nickel.

"OJ, they're here."
"I can see that, you know what to do Paper."

Paper approached the two quietly, and looked around the area. It was perfect.

"Hey you two! Didn't expect to see you two together!" Paper exclaimed, using his acting skills as a way to make sure that the plan would not fail.

"Oh hey Paper! Yeah, lets just say that the two of us got along ever since the whole island incident." Nickel said as he gently nudged Balloon by the arm.

"I can see that, say, as a celebration to you two finally getting along. Why don't I show you two a special casino machine? I guess you can call it a limited edition?" Paper asked himself, unsure what to call it.

"No way! That would be sick! C'mon Balloon!" Nickel exclaimed, jumping around happily.

"Huh, that worked out too well.."

"Uh, alright! Lead the way, Paper!" Balloon exclaimed gently.

Paper took the two to a completely different area, it was in a hallway. The hallway seems to be leading to some sort of room, but whats in that room, is Balloon and Nickel's biggest regret.

Paper approached the room and opened the door, inside was truly a limited edition type of machine. Nickel's eyes shined brightly, as Balloon gazed into the machine, but he felt oddly suspicious of the area.

"Alright you two, have fun! If you need anything just call me by using that button." Paper said as he pointed at this so called button.

Paper left the room, secretly locking it from the outside. Leaving Nickel and Balloon occupied by the machines.

"OJ? They're in position."
"Good."

A few hours has gone by, and Balloon is starting to really get suspicious, the door opened suddenly. But it is to reveal not Paper, but OJ.

"Oh, well, I wasn't expecting this! Hello you two!" OJ said, opening his arms wide as a sign of welcome.

"Hey OJ, say, just to ask, what time is it?" Balloon asked him, as he's starting to become really suspicious of the scenery.

"Hmm, lets see." OJ said as he checked his watch, "It is 11 pm."

"WHAT?!" Balloon exclaimed, "Oh my god Nickel! We've been here for 4 hours! We should really be getting back to our homes!"