Chapter 14: Deal

3rd person's POV

"Its been a while, old friend."

OJ looked at his computer, he recently got an email from an unknown sender. It had a link inside, and all it said was 'important' . Of course, it made him curious, he pressed the link. And it was a video call.

"I'm not your friend, never was actually." OJ replied.

The face behind the screen chuckled, "Of course, I knew you'd say that. But, you're technically following my footsteps OJ."

OJ laughed, "following your footsteps? I'll have you know, that I have still acted through this whole time. YOU, on the other hand, revealed who you were too early."

Taco looked at OJ and she looked irritated, she then went to get some files she made by herself and showed it to the screen.

"Here, I wanted to show you this." She shoved the files on the screen, it had a title on it 'revenge'

"Revenge? What is this for?" OJ leaned closer to the screen, the bold red text that says revenge, it surely wasn't a joke alright.

"Hmm well, since you didn't join season 2 I might as well spoil it a little hm?" Taco smirked, "I used to form a little friendship with Microphone. A little alliance if you will."

"Alliance? You? Again? Let me guess, you and Mic got separated yeah?"

Taco stayed silent, and OJ laughed. Once OJ caught his breath, he looked at Taco disappointingly. OJ and his quick change of emotions..

OJ leaned back to his chair, "You did huh? What happened this time?"

Taco explained, how she met Microphone, and how she planned everything. The price money, the friendship, the betrayal, all of it. OJ just listened, as if he was plotting something deep down in his mind.
Once Taco finished, she looked at OJ.

"What?"
"What?"
"Why are you just staring at me like that, were you even listening?"

OJ leaned forwards, "Yes, yes I am."

Taco stayed silent, and looked at the files again.

"So let me get this straight, you want my help, to kill Microphone?" OJ asked.

Taco's eyes opened wide, "wh- What?! I didn't say that! Besides, I haven't even told you my plans!"

OJ's eyebrows shifted, "You like her don't you?"

Taco's face has never heated up so quickly, she shook her head. "What in the world are you bloody talking about?"

"You like Microphone, don't hide it from me Taco." OJ smirked at her.

"What do you know?? How in the world did you suddenly guess that I like her?!" Taco exclaimed, currently standing on her chair from shock.

"First of all, sit down, you're going to break your chair. Second of all, I'm married, Taco. I know these things." OJ commanded, and Taco immediately sat down.

"Ah right, I forgot you were married. You treating Paper correctly? Or are you just pretending?"

"Excuse me? I'll have you know that I love Paper, and it is not pretend." OJ rolled his eyes, "Come on then, whats your little plan?"

Taco began to sit properly, "I would like you to kidnap Microphone for me, she's most likely with Knife, walking around the streets to calm her mind or something."

"You've been stalking her?"
"What?! No! I've been- Uh- making sure she's safe!"
"Sure sure, go on."

"Once you've kidnapped her, I'll do the talking from then on." She concluded, showing the files of Microphone's schedule, and yes, she did make this herself.

OJ chuckled, "Wow, you have been stalking her."

"Have not!" Taco insisted, angrily throwing the file away, "You did manage to read it right?"

OJ nodded, "Well then Taco, you have yourself a deal."

———————————

"A deal with her?!"
"Yes a deal with Taco."

Pickle stood there in shock, as Bomb and Paper sat down on the dinner table silently. OJ and Paper were facing each other, and they were just having a good dinner. Paper was shocked to see OJ brave enough to mention her name, even Bomb can't handle it.

"Why a deal with her out of all people?! You know that she's terrible at keeping promises!" Pickle insisted, still not trusting Taco.

"Except, this is not a promise, its a deal." OJ replied, lifting his finger up, "Besides, if she does end up betraying us, I already have an idea in mind."

Paper saw OJ's smile, it wasn't the smile of love OJ would usually give to Paper, it was the same smile if OJ plans on killing someone. Yet, Paper stayed silent.

"B-B-But w-won't that b-be dang-dangerous?" Bomb asked, continuing to eat the food he made.

"Yes, I know it'll be dangerous, but trust me, it'll be worth it." OJ said, "I'll be back soon, I just need to go to the place Taco told me to meet up, and then we'll do the deal."

OJ walked to the front door, as Pickle was about to say something, OJ cut him off with a glare. That immediately shut Pickle up, he shouldn't interfere or he'll get punished, and he does not want to end up like Salt.. or.. well, even worse.

———————————

———————————

Meeting up in the middle of the forest, or what Taco calls home, OJ placed an umbrella above him. It was raining, but the umbrella blocked the view. Taco then emerged out of the bushes, and sighed.

"Took you long enough." She said as she placed her arms into her pockets.

"You do know I don't like the water, right?" OJ said, giving her a disappointing look.

"Why of course! You're scared of the water!" Taco joked, but it didn't sound funny to OJ as he just glared at her.

"I'm kidding, anyways, we should get started, Microphone should be taking a walk with Knife at the city." Taco explained, walking to the city.

OJ just nodded, and followed her. He didn't say anything throughout the entire way, and that made Taco nervous.

"You're not gonna say anything?" Taco asked, "Its very unusual of you to do that."

"Well, lets just say that I'm revealing my true nature to you, Taco." OJ answered, "Besides, you know I've been acting the whole show, didn't know you've gotten attached to my other persona."

OJ smirked at her, still holding the umbrella close. Taco just frowned at him and continued walking, maybe OJ was right with attachments.