Chapter 27: Plans

Paintbrush took a few steps back at their newly accomplished painting, it was a simple sunset. But for them it was a masterpiece, they placed it on the wall and sighed in relief. This was a good stress reliever alright, ever since everything that has happened so far, they needed to take a break. Once Test Tube and Fan told Paintbrush everything that happened, they couldn't believe their own ears, so they took their time to draw.

"Cabby's dead, Pepper is dead, Mic and Knife are dead. Heck even Taco is dead!" Paintbrush complained to themselves, "God, when will things take a good turn?"

Paintbrush sighed, and went out of their art room. They saw Lightbulb at the kitchen, who they presume is baking something. Paintbrush took a whiff of the air, and sighed happily, the air smelled like chocolates.

"Lightbulb? What are you making?" Paintbrush asked, tilting their head towards her.

Lightbulb faced Paintbrush and smiled, "Chocolate pancakes! I hope I don't burn it this time hehe!"

Paintbrush smiled and went towards Lightbulb, they gave her a quick kiss on the head and took a look at what she's making. The pancakes were, messy but, they were edible. Then someone knocked the door.

"I'll go get that." Paintbrush approached the door and opened it, only to find themselves being pushed by Test Tube so that she can get in.

Paintbrush's face was confused, but their eyes were wide open. Test Tube was with Fan, Bomb and Paper. Bomb was holding something behind him, it looked heavy.

"Wh- What?? What the absolute fuck is this??" Paintbrush asked.

Fan closed the door and laughed nervously, "Well you see, we managed to convince Paper to join us! And he also told us where MePhone is."

Bomb dropped whatever he was holding, and uncovered the sheets, it was MePhone's body. Paintbrush gasped in shock, they took a quick glance at Lightbulb, who luckily was still oblivious and too focused on the pancakes.

"Yep, thats MePhone alright! But I did make a plan so we can stop OJ once and for all!" Test Tube said.

Paintbrush glanced at Paper, he was fidgeting with his hands, he was anxious, scared. Paintbrush went to him and patted his shoulder, this made Paper look up to the taller one.

"You okay? I know this must be hard for you because of.. well, y'know." Paintbrush couldn't get their words out for a bit, but Paper understood and nodded.

"I'm alright, I know that what we're doing is the right thing to stop OJ.." Paper answered, smiling comfortingly.

Paintbrush smiled as well, they wonder if this is one of the reasons why OJ married him. They looked at Test Tube and nodded, "whats the plan?"

———————————————————————————

Once they've settled down at the kitchen, leaving Fan and Lightbulb alone. Mostly because Fan is still recovering from his injuries, and that Lightbulb is just too innocent to join. Test Tube fixed her glasses and sighed.

"So. First, me and Fan will try to fix MePhone and bring him back to life. Second, Paintbrush, Bomb and Paper will infiltrate the Casino to stop OJ. Third, Bomb will take care of Pickle so he won't cause any ruckus. Fourth, Paintbrush and Paper will take care of OJ. And if anything happens to you two, take care of it before it gets worse." Test Tube explained.

The 4 of them nodded, it was going to be tough. But they had to do everything they can to stop him.

"But how will you fix MePhone?" Bomb asked, looking at Test Tube.

"I'll go to Meeple headquarters! I'll be careful don't worry." Test Tube said.

"Wh- You'll go to that place like last time??" Paintbrush exclaimed.

Paper and Bomb looked at each other, confused. "What last time?" Paper asked.

"Oh I forgot you two didn't join season 2, ahem, so! One day MePhone's battery died due to Tissues sneezing at him, so we went to Meeple headquarters to find a new battery!" Test Tube explained.

"Yeah, but Steve Cobs? The creator? He's kinda an ass." Paintbrush added, to Test Tube who nodded in agreement.

"So you're going to steal some parts while we're taking care of the casino?" Bomb asked.

Test Tube nodded, and gave a simple "mhm!" Bomb and Paper looked at her in disappointment, but hey this is Test Tube we're talking about, she can be very unpredictable.

Paintbrush sighed, "I'm glad we left out Lightbulb, I don't want her to... y'know.."

Test Tube, Bomb and Paper looked at them in sadness. Lightbulb was well, the brightest bulb in the group. If she was gone, what would Paintbrush do?

Paper patted Paintbrush reassuringly, "Don't worry Paintbrush, I doubt Lightbulb would be in any danger, besides she's safe here."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Paintbrush nodded, "Ah but, why are we discussing in my house? What happened to Test Tube's?"

Test Tube laughed nervously, "Haha golly well, lets just say that, OJ attempted to kill me and now my house is in shambles."

"What."
"Its a long story!"

Paintbrush sighed in disappointment, "OJ attempted to kill you but, somehow you made it out alive?"

"Yeah, it was tough. I had to try and stay awake to check on Fan, he was already unconscious." Test Tube took a glance at Fan, who was playing with Lightbulb. "I couldn't hold it any longer and I also fell unconscious, but then Bomb saved both our lives."

The three of them looked at Bomb, who was now embarrassed from the sudden look. "Hey, I did what I had to do."

Paintbrush sighed, "Well, at least you're alright." to which Test Tube nodded, "Yeah, I am glad too."

"Alright, when will the plan start?" Paper asked.

"Two days from tomorrow, we need to plan things in those two days." Test Tube answered, then she left to grab a piece of paper from a drawer.

She placed the paper on the kitchen table and grabbed a pencil from her pocket, "Alright everyone, lets do this."

Paintbrush, Paper and Bomb all nodded as they looked at Test Tube who began writing down the plans on the big piece of paper.

Things were going to get big.