10 The promise

Stefanie POV

"I'm sorry, Ro! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just a lot I have to deal with right now. I didn't want to bother you with it." I whispered against his lips as I pulled away from him to catch my breath.

"We'll find a way together that we're both comfortable with. I promise you that. I'll protect what belongs to me. I will not let my girl suffer. I love you and you're not getting rid of me. Got it?" he replied softly but seriously.

I could only nod. I had neither the strength nor the desire to argue with him. All I could do was to press my lips on his again. Slowly Roman entered my mouth. His tongue stroked sensually over mine. My head began to swim. All my thinking disappeared in a fog of arousal.

"Come with me." I whispered before taking him by the hand.

Without saying a word, he let me pull him into my bedroom. I stopped in front of my bed and turned to face him. A little uncertainly I lifted my hands. I put them on his broad shoulders before I let them move very slowly to his chest. My fingers slid under his jacket so that I could slide it off. It landed on the floor with a soft thud. The whole time we looked each other firmly in the eyes. We noticed nothing else. I began to undo the buttons of his shirt. At the same time, Roman stroked my upper arms with his fingertips.

I pushed the fabric aside and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his defined chest. Immediately I felt him take a deep breath and a low growl formed in his throat. My thumb traced the lines of his muscles before I pulled away from him. I kicked my heels aside before turning around. With a quick motion, I brushed my hair over my shoulder to give Roman access to my back and the zipper of my dress.

Without hesitation he pulled down the zipper and freed me from the tightness of the fabric. His soft hands smoothed over my shoulders as he pressed his lips into the small hollow under my ear. A moan escaped me as I leaned against his bare chest. Roman's lips traveled down my neck, all the way to my shoulder. With one swift movement, he unhooked my strapless bra and let it fall to the floor as well.

Gently he placed his large, warm hand on my stomach and slowly turned me around to face him. Then he lifted my chin with his other hand so he could kiss me. My arms wrapped around his neck. I pressed myself against him, so close that nothing fit between us. Roman explored my body with his fingers and hands while we continued to kiss passionately.

At some point he lifted me up. Slowly he walked toward the bed and laid me down onto the cool sheets. My nails dug into the flesh of his back as Roman's lips kissed and nibbled and licked their way down my body. 

That night we took our sweet time. Time to get to know each other in a different way. So we created a bond between us and made the promise to be there for each other and to fight. Roman showed me, not only with his words, that I had become a part of his world. And in the same way, he was also a part of my life. He was perhaps even destined to be more than just a part. He was the brightest star in my cosmos. I could feel that he was taking over my whole universe.