11 Better than fine

I was awakened from a delightful slumber when I heard Reese scratching at the door. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes and looked at the alarm clock. It was just after 2 o'clock in the morning. Immediately I realized that my sweet Reese probably had to go outside badly.

Slowly I lifted my head from Roman's chest to sit up. But it did not succeed. Now I carefully rolled out of his arms in the hope that I would not wake him. I got up and quickly put on my robe.

"Where are you going?" I heard Roman's deep, sleepy voice ask.

"Reese has to go pee. Go back to sleep, Ro. I'll be right back," I whispered.

I heard him sigh. With quiet steps, I made my way out of the bedroom. Reese was sitting in front of the door, looking at me disapprovingly. Like he couldn't believe I was neglecting him.

"I know, I know. Come on, little guy." I said quietly to my dog before walking ahead.

It took a moment for me to hear the patter of his little paws and for him to follow me. We went into the living room where I opened the patio door so Reese could go out into the backyard. He did, but not without giving me another dirty look. A few minutes later he came back in, but didn't even look at me. Instead, he simply walked past me. Reese lay down on his fluffy pillow next to the couch with his face to the wall. I swear this dog was quite a drama queen sometimes.

I followed him and knelt down next to him to pet him on the head. When I did that, I felt him relax. Once again I scratched him behind his ear before I got up to go back to bed.

As quietly as I could, I entered the bedroom. I left the door ajar this time in case Reese decided not to be mad at me anymore.

I turned around, but then paused briefly. I had actually expected that Roman had fallen back asleep. But that was not the case. He sat on the edge of the bed and obviously waited for my return.

With a smile on my lips, I went to him and took his head in my hands. Gently I stroked some of his hair out of his forehead. Roman rested his hands on my hips to pull me a little closer to him. I leaned down and pressed a loving kiss on his forehead.

Without saying a word, he slowly opened my robe. He pushed the fabric aside before his fingers caressed the skin on my belly. When he came to the scar, the tip of his index finger very carefully followed the course of the scar.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked softly, tensely.

Roman POV

"No, you didn't. I am perfectly fine. Better than fine actually." she replied.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Slowly, I lifted my gaze and looked deep into her eyes. All I saw was love and trust. And it made me so happy.

Steffi ran her thumb gently over my lower lip before she leaned towards me. Very slowly she began to kiss me. But again it did not take long until our kiss became more intense. I took a moment to savor her taste. Now that I experienced her this way, there was no turning back. Not that I would have wanted that. On the contrary. I wanted more.

As if she could read my mind, she pulled aside the sheet I had covered myself with. I pulled her onto my lap while we continued to kiss. Everywhere her fingers touched me, I felt the heat spreading. Steffi began to rub herself against me. Back and forth, in a sensual rhythm. Our breathing became heavy. Only our combined panting and moaning could be heard.

Then she lifted her hips and lowered herself onto me. Wet and ready, causing it to take my breath away for a moment. I thrust my hips up to assist her efforts. Caught up in the sensations, it was impossible for me to tell where she began and I ended. In that moment we were one.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard down on me, again and again. Steffi threw her head back and moaned loudly. Hearing that sent a strong wave of pleasure through my veins. Steffi clung to my waist and shoulders and kissed me with feverish desire.

Then she looked me in the eyes. My skin began to tingle and in the way her eyes widened I knew that she felt it too. My overwhelming need for her, to be connected to her in every way, shook me to the core. The power I felt was overwhelming.

It wasn't long before we both came. Again. And definitely not for the last time that night. But for the moment, I just held her tight against my chest as we tried to catch our breath.