watching the stars

Alrighty, hello! so, before i changed this- this used to be a Bakugou one shots, SO there is a LOT of Bakugou ones, sorry if you don't like him, feel free to skip them....but there are ore then 30...haha- sorry!) 5,16,2022))

((hey...so erm- I wrote this many many many- well a long while ago. It sucked, its horrible, i wrote it when I started to take in writing. So, just...be warned.)) 

i'm sorry if your a guy- there are some things that show Y/N is female- i'll make a male one next))

Y/N grew up with Bakugou, not as siblings. but best friends...though he did change after he got his quirk, you still stayed with him. And though you stuck up for 'Deku' sometimes, he stayed with you. 

Y/N sat on the huge couch, almost eaten alive by throw pillows (can't change my mind that Bakugou's mother would have like a 100 throw pillow) You smiled nervously. he invited you to a camp out, most likely because him mom forced him to but thats fine. 

"i'm so happy to have you dear, its nice that your still friends with that brat" Mrs.Bakugou set down tea in front of you. you chuckled "yea..but hes still that same 5 year old kid i met. theres no chance hes getting rid of me" she laughed "he used to tell me storys of when you would chase him around the playground...ah. sweet times.....KATSUKIIIIIIII" you jumped "WHATTTT" ah. so he is home. she didn't say anything back, just stared at you...in which made you hear stomping down the stairs "WWHHAA-" he looked at you and went silent "Your friend has been here for about 10 minutes. mean leaving a nice lady alone" you chuckled, standing up. 

--

Mrs.Bakugou smiled "alright. everything's  in the car...lets go!" You watched Mr and Mrs Bakugou get in the car. Bakugou stomped over to the car, got in and slammed the door. god their family was a piece of work. you opened the door and got in, closing it gently and putting a seat belt on. Bakugou scoffed "first time I've seen you use a seatbelt" you glared at him, hitting his arm. he groaned, making you chuckle. you knew it was a fake groan but it was still nice. Mrs.Bakugou smiled, "alright love birds, settle down" you blushed from embarrassment and looked out the window as they began to drive

--

they came to a slow stop, making you jerk awake. you fell asleep in the car? loser. wait...it was now night?! what the hell! you groaned, earning a chuckle from Bakugou. 

--

you all unpacked, and set up the tents...while doing that you froze "theres only 2 tents..?" you looked over at Bakugou, who looked at him mom...whowas smirking "aw..looks like I forgot one. woops" you stared at her "I'm gonna go take a walk" you set the things down and walked away. you pulled out your phone as you walked. it was 9:53. you sighed, looking up at the sky, smiling. 

you sat down..thinking. maybe you should tell him? and sharing a tent with him? you blushed at your own thoughts. "oi.." you looked over at Bakugou "did you follow me?" he smiled "hey, look whos smart!" you glared at him and looked back up at the sky. "what are you doing?" you smiled, laying down on the wet grass. "well...the lights in the city are far away...meaning you can see the sky! I love space...and planets..and the stars" you reached your hand up "thats why I didn't wanna be a hero and go to UA with you..i wanna go to space..land on the moon..or another planet!" you mind was crazy at the thoughts. going to space? oh my god. 

Bakugou sat next to you, staring up at the sky "I don't like it..you die if you breath" you looked at him "....sometimes I worry about you" you said, sitting up and patting his head. he growled, pushing your hand away. you giggled.  you laid back down, this time laying on Bakugou's lap. He stared down at you, slowly stroking your hair. you both stared at each other for a minute 

"I have something to tell you!" 

you both blurted out.  you both froze "uh.." you chuckled "how about at the same tim-" you were cut off by him, grabbing you, forcing you to sit up...and kissing you...you froze for a second then kissed back, laying one of your hands on the side of his head. he broke the kiss. you were a blushing mess. he chuckled. "I...like you..like..like like you?" you smiled. "I like like you to..Bakugou Katsuki" you both hugged each other 

"I NEW IT" you jumped, looking at Mrs.Bakugou who had her phone out, recording. Bakugou looked over at her, then pushed you gently away getting up and screaming at his mom.

oh Bakugou Katsuki...what have you done to me.