Hero's at work

fem)

(Y/N) walked down the street. 

"Oh my god! Its a pro hero! excuse me but can i have a picture with you!???" you chuckled looking at the- maybe 12 year old. you smiled "yes! and your in luck...i'm one of the few heros that helped save the world" the kid gasped as he took out his phone. you both posed as he took a few pictures "alright kid, gotta go sorry" the kid frowned then smiled "go get those nasty villains!" he ran away. you turned around and started to walk, not home. but to a memorial.  

You changed into normal clothes in a bathroom on the way there. 

you sat in front of the memorial, tears came to your face as you chuckled "Its been 6 years....we saved the world! everything's back to how its used to.....I still miss you guys though..." your fingers traced the names 

DEKU 
SHOTO
ALIEN QUEEN 
INGENIUM
RED RIOT 
ERASER HEAD 
CELLOPHANE
TENTACOLE 
EARPHONE JACK

ALLMIGHT

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

"every time I come here..I see you" You knew that voice. "ah..Katsuki" you looked at him, wiping your tears away. he walked over and sat next to you. you sighed "I don't understand....we were so young to go through all of this...but everyone seems to forget..if not for us!..there would be..nothing" you stared at the names. your bestfriend, crush, father figure...no one remembers them...

"well...at least we're here to show" you looked at Katsuki. he got badly hurt during..well. saving the world lmao- scars laid out on his face and arms. you smiled "wanna, go for a walk? haven't seen you for a while" Bakugou shrugged "sure" 

you both stood up and started to walk down the park "so, do you have a girlfriend?" he made a mocking laugh "nope. you?" you chuckled "nope- don't want to love someone, then die the next day" he sighed "feel that" you smiled "hows your mom?" Bakugou sighed again "old hags still...going-" you laughed "she was nice" Bakugou chuckled "yea- to you" you shrugged "damn...guess I'm her favorite" Bakugou made a tsk sound 

"wanna know something cringy?" you asked him. he looked at you "what?" you sighed "when we were still in class 1-A..I had a crush on you-" Bakugou laughed "bitch what-" you sighed "yea"
Bakugou stared at you. he looked away and mumbled something. "what?" you asked. he groaned "I SAID- I may have liked you too-" you stared at him "WHAT- BUt- I'M THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU SAID YOU LIKED IN GIRLS-" he groaned again "I know!" you both got weird stares. 

you sighed and continuted to walk. "before Sero died..I made a promise to him, that if we both made it out..i would take life more- i dunno- real?  even tell you how i felt..fuck maybe even see my father. but-" Bakugou cut you off "well..you told me how you felt now? plus you've matured..a lot. I'm sure Sero would be proud" you looked at him. "ive been meaning to ask you..are you okay? Kirishima, Mina, Sero--...well...at lot of your friends died...plus Deku" Bakugou was silent "after a while you just..i dunno. learn how to live with out them. i mean fuck I miss them,...but..they sacrificed themselves to save the world. their heros"  you smiled "yea.." 

"hey..wanna go to a cafe? we can talk more" ...."yea..that sounds nice"