Gamer boyfriend

(smut + cringe) 

a world where quirks were never a thing. 

it was late at night, your boyfriend. Bakugou Kastuki played Undertale. he would turn on his stream and play it late at night. because even though it was (kinda) not peaceful, it just would fit the mood. he had other jobs, but this got him so money so he loved it..plus..I mean gaming. 

Your played with your thigh highs, being bored you groaned "Bakugouuuuu" he didn't hear you. he was fighting some....thing,it looked like a frog  (foggit). he would normally flee but i guess he was also bored. you smiled and stood up, then got on your knees. you got under his desk and laid you face on his thigh. he reached down and petted you. you smiled. 

he talked to his stream but you tuned it out..as you reached up and rubbed his member. you could hear him jerk up then look at you. he made up some excuse to the stream and went back to playing his game. you rubbed more..then stopped. he calmed down. you slid your fingers up again and unbuttoned his pants. you pulled it off enough to see his boxers. you looked up at him..he was blushing. you pulled off his boxers and started at his already hard member.  

your smirked. as you rolled your tongue on the tip. he jerked again, apologized to the stream and ended it. he looked down at you, you smiled as you put the tip in your mouth,.slowly going down until you had it all in your mouth. he covered his mouth as he blushed, making small groans as you bobbed your head. . 

anyways