the things you never get to say

tw*mentions of sa and suicide

you,Bakugou and Izuku...bestfriends...until the end...yea right. Deku..quirkless...Bakugou had a quirk..a cool one..but. he changed. he never hung out with you or Izuku..he would bully Izuku. and when you found you were quirkless. he said nothing. and when you lost him. your world feel into a deep fall.

"hey Izu" your bags had become darker then last weeks. your uniform was all messy..water bottles had filled your room and locker. you started to get all Fs in school. it came to the point where you also stopped showering..maybe a few here and there. but, well yea. Izuku had become your only friend. You were the quirkless losers, almost twins..except while you gave up on wanting to be a hero, Izuku was still  going after that dream. 

you cheered him on. UA had let quirkless people in..he had a shot..right? "Oi. out of my way" You were shoved into Izuku's arms, Izuku held you for a second then let you go, making you face Bakugou. you glared. he changed the most...he used to be this wonderful kid you loved. now. he was a monster in your eyes. He smirked "aww....look at the cute couple...now that I think of i-" 

WHACK  

he stared to the side. shocked..he gasped. you stood their angrily. "You have no right talking to me. you ruined my life" everyone in the class stare at you. you..you slapped him. Even Izuku was shocked. sure you had yelled at Bakugou a few times but..but never had hit him. 

instead of Bakugou taking it back, he growled..smirking..."well well...their a fighter huh? hey! I know what you..and Deku could use that for...in your next life! just go take a swan dive off the roof" The moment he said that he regretted it. He loved you a lot...but school had hit him hard..he was horrified of not sticking in like the rest of the kids so...he took out his pain and anxiety on you and Izuku. 

those words hit you hard. you felt like you shattered into a million pieces. there was a time you liked...loved. this monster. why...why why why "WHY" you screamed out. "WHY WAS I SO DIFFERENT THEN YOU. sure you have a quirk! but.." you were stuttering left and right. This was the first time Bakugou paid attention really..he saw what hes done to you...you were so pale..skinny..looked like you were gonna die any second. "I want to know where that little kid went...i don't deserve this..hell Izuku most defiantly deserves more. you changed. you're a monster... you act like you're some mighty hero but tell me Bakugou. would you help someone when they were sexually assaulted. which brings me another question. remember that day someone old man grabbed me, with his quirk. and I called out for you? and you left.." you choked out everything. right then and there..not all of it. but some of it. "haha..its stupid..I used to have a crush on you. boy was i fucking stupid." you glared at him. Izuku gasped "Y-You were sexually assaulted?.." 

"yea!" you got closer to Bakugou's ear "guess your right. I'm some weakling, quickless loser. but you know Bakugou. at least I'll never get to see your face again..because im a coward." Bakugou stood there..just shocked...what did you mean? he stood there as you ran out of the classroom.

then it hit him. he gasped, dropping his bag and running after you "Y/N" 

--

you stood on the roof. climbing the gate and staring at the ground. horrified. Bakugou ran to the roof "Y/N PLEASE..I'M SORRY! I'LL CHANGE A-A-AND.." you stared at him and he stared back. "I love you.." he gasped out of his body. you smiled...that was the first time he saw you smile...Izuku ran to the roof. staring at you and Bakugou. you chuckled "took the words right out of my mouth..Bakugou Katuki...ahh...how I'll never, miss those words." you stared at him, as you leaned back. he screamed as you fell back, he used his quirk to get over the gate and try to save you but..

"this just in..former middle school student found dead. from suicide. people say former friend Bakugou Kastuki is to blame. find out more after this short break"

Bakugou never meant for this to happen. he. he loved you. you smiled at him, he smiled back "I love you Y/N"   "I love you too Bakugou"    there Bakugou sat..the room of all white...alone. 

i wanna see if anyone even under stood this story--)