Horny👍 pt.1)

"babe" you whined, as Denki set you on his lap. He smirked and kissed your neck, slowly going up and biting on your earlobe. You groaned "Denki did you get fucking drunk again? we have to work tmr!" Denki covered your mouth "shh.." he shushed you as he bit on your neck, making you gasp. 

he smirked and ran his hands up your shirt, finding your bra and quickly taking it off. always knew he was great with the ladys...he kissed you as he ran his finger around your nipple. He used his quirk and zapped your nipple, making you gasp. He grabbed your jaw and slid his tongue in, at first you cringe. feeling the wet slimy thing. but slowly, you started to really like it. 

he ticked your waist as he brushed his fingers against your skin, breaking the kiss and going back to kissing your neck. you squeezed your eyes shut and let out a soft whimper. Denki chuckled and lifted up your shirt, slowly licking your nipple and nibbling on it. you let out another whimper. 

he carefully got up and laid you on the bed, making your boobs jiggle and Denki hold one. you looked him in the eye, making him smile, like a puppy. you blushed as you were flustered. this man- will be the DEATH of you- "darling....look at me.....!" he whined and brushed his hand against your cheek. you looked back at him and he smiled "perfect...i want those eyes to be looking back at me every,single,second"  you quickly nodded as he ran his hands up and down your waist, slowly getting on his knees. your eyes widened as you realized what he was gonna do. 

He carefully unbuttoned your pants and started to slid them off of you. you blushed more. finally, with one more yank they were off of you and thrown onto the floor. "(Y/N)~" he cooed. he brushed his fingers along your underwear, making you jerk. he made a small chuckle and slid his hands to your thighs, and to the strap. looping his fingers around and slowly pulling your underwear off. you covered your eyes with your arm and whined. 

as soon as they came off you felt the wetness of his tongue reach to you,  "ngh!" you whined as your legs tensed up. he rubbed your thighs "shh..my my good girl" he cooed 

He licked your clit, making you jerk, every time you would jerk he would rub your thighs and say something sweet. 

slowly, he slid his tongue inside of you. you let out a breathly moan and grabbed his hair. he rubbed your thighs again and used his quirk to zap your thigh. making you yelp and tense up again "Denki!"