like two different worlds (pt.1

this ones for the ladys))

Aizawa and class 1-A stood as the wind went through their hair..staring at the huge doors. statues of women covered with flowers and paint laid next to the doors, as if they were real people. 

"so...Mr.Aizawa...what are we doing here?" Denki asked. Aizawa made a frown and a smile. "When I was younger i went here..they helped me train. but..." everyone listened "This village is only women..and they wear slightly revealing  clothes...but, its fine." Mineta huffed. "I'm okay with the revealing clothes. but the women? NO men?" Aizawa shook his head no "The men get killed..but, the women are actually really nice...be aware of the empress though" 

Bakugou stared at the teacher 'be aware of the empress?' Aizawa took a step to the door, the doors opened. the group was met with 4 women, their swords stood tall. Aizawa smiled "Your empress might remember me...Shota Aizawa. we met when she was a baby" The glares on the women slowly turned into a soft smile. "we're glad to see you again sir. I need know why others are here?" 

Aizawa looked at the children "Your empress said she would help others train if I ever needed help. so." The women nodded "This way" the women turned around and started walking. AIzawa followed, followed by slow walking of the class 1-A. 

You sat at your throne. Flowers blossomed out of your hands and onto the walls you touched. you had many powers. you were a god in this villiage, treated with respect, feared by other villages. your stared at the flowers, even when you heard the steps of many people. even whispering. 

"your empress, Shota Aizawa comes again to see you" you gasp. looking at the people. you smile. your old friend, along with other young people, your age with him. they bowed at you. you snapped your fingers, teleporting down to them. "Aizawa old friend!" you pulled him up. "well i'll be..you've grown.." he chuckled "so have you..last time i saw you, you were just a baby!" you smiled "guess so" you hugged him, then froze. "who are this?" 

you backed away "Y/N, these are my students..I was hoping you could help with training." your eyes scanned "why ofc, anything for a friend" your eyes stuck on one male. he had bright red eyes, ash hair..he looked like. you gasp. Aizawa watched your eyes. "Thats Bakugou Kastuki.." your eyes stayed on him. Bakugou stared back. you walked over, until you were in front of him. you were the name height as him. you walked in a circle, admiring his body, eyes, hair.  he growled "what are you doing" 

"shh"

you put your hand in front of his mouth. "we start in a hour. I would like to talk to this male. is that okay?" you looked at Aizawa, who shrugged. You took Bakugous hands and snapped your fingers. he gasped and growled "hey! who gave you permission to do that!" you shhed him "Your teacher did..now, look." you pointed to a scroll. "this is the only god in our village. the rest are all goddesses. he brought us good luck, out mother. and our pride. hes our father...and you look a lot like him..thats why i was so..sorry." you pulled him closer, as you sat on a pillow infront of the scroll "come. no, we're not praying. just want to talk"