whos the scary one in this relationship?

your quirk was glitch, it let you go through walls, "teleport" , you could even glitch weapons in your hand. but, when your anger was too much you could never control it. you would randomly teleport, go through walls..it would even affect your body, making some parts "weird" as they called it.

--

you sat at your desk, your legs crossed and your glare was scary. in one arm held your head and the other played with a ring. "ah...someone made Y/N mad againnnnn" your eyes shot over to Denki, who screeched like a bird and ran to his desk. sure you were scary when you were mad but you still loved everyone, when you were fine you were the nicest person ever.  You huffed, looking at Bakugou as he walked in. you crossed your arms and stared at the ground. "alright class, lets start." you looked at the teacher..as he started the lesson. 

--

"does anyone know what y equals?" you raised your hand, hey being angry never met you couldn't answer questions...you were good a math soo.  "ah, yes..Y/N?" you stopped rasing your hand and looked at your paper  "Y̴̘̋ ̷̟͘e̸̬͠q̸̛̯ǘ̶̧å̶̻f̴͚̓ ̶̹͊e̷̲̓d̴̩͑f̴̱̍n̵͈͑x̷̮̿w̴̥͑ ̴͖͒3̵̫̌3̶̢̽3̶̖̈3̸̻͒5̷̥̄5̴̳͋3̸͉̔3̸̪͊ ̵̛ͅ" you froze, covering your mouth. everyone in the room looked at you. "what--?" the teacher asked. you opened your mouth again "Y̸̳̑ ̶͎͗ê̸̝q̸͔͆ů̸̘ǎ̷̪l̸̺̍s̷̭̑ ̷͈͘f̸͓͐f̴͙̈́f̴͚̏f̵̟́f̶̠̑f̷̦̊f̷͉̽f̵̥̽e̶̪͗u̶̬͝r̴̭͛e̷͔͐f̷̫̍ẉ̷̛q̶̰̓ḓ̷̈́n̷̪̈e̷̞̍q̷̥̎f̴̧̅i-" you fell to the ground, it was went..fuckk..you groaned. you teleported. you sighed, standing up. you closed your eyes, then opened them. now back in the classroom. You and Bakugou both made eye contact..."Y/N. Detention" you gasped "W̷͕̫̙͚̦̲̲̜̮͙͛͂̎̉̑͌H̷͇̬̙̹̥̭̍̀̌̍͘̕̕͜͠͝Á̶̭̘̦̭Ţ̸̰͚̹̅͌̈́͗̃̊̀̄̕͜͝" you screamed

you scremaed a few other things but they all glitched into weird things. the teacher just stood there, with his arms crossed. "s̴͓̞͋͒̀̅̊̓͝͝t̷͇̟̬̪̏̍́͊̒̇̀͑̓͝u̸̮̜̗̬̪̾̅̅͂̈͜p̴̀ͅḯ̵̢̢͍͉̫̤͙͕̃̃͋̑͊̉͆̽̆ͅͅd̷̨͙̼̙̼̲̳̯̓̇͐̿̂̑̂̍̾̇ ̶̖̳̰̩̉̾͘m̴̯̾̈̍̃̇̿͊͘f̷̢̖̻̹̭̱̣͑ ̵̯̄q̴̹̼̝̲̓͛͒̈̀̎̐̀̚͝u̷͕̭̣͋̑̀͒̆́̀̕i̸̺̮̭͙̭̙̓̊̇̈́̕͝r̵̖̮͎͓͔̱͑͑̅͜k̷̰̣̠͓̍.̴̛̦̟̱̪̏͑̂̓.̸̦̓̈́̾.̸̬̩͕̳̥̓̾͒̐̌̓́͝͠͝.̷͍̱̳̟̠̫̳̤̝̃̓́͘" " you mumbled as you kicked a desk and left. 

--

you walked to the office, got to the detention room and sat in a desk. you crossed your legs again and punched the des- "OI" a sigh ran through your lips "yes?" he sat in front of you "whats wrong" you groaned "On the way here i missed my train so i had to run- then it started raining and i got shoved into the wall making me drop all my things" he chuckled "ah..one of those days huh?" you nodded, huffing and resting your face on your hand. he yanked your hand away, now holding them. you smiled. "well after school we can go to my dorm and watch a movie..or cuddle" you laughed "do you only show your soft side around me?" he growled "I'm not soft. just being nice" he kissed your forhead as you sighed "I'm sure lucky to be dating you Kastuki.." he smirked "hell yea! 1 of a kinda darling"