comfort character pt. 1

not  a one shot. this has a LOT of references) 

You sat on your bed, balling your eyes out. everything pent up needed to come out. the fears you had for people, what they did to you. 

the things they made you do 

but

you were scared

and the only one who ever made you happy anymore

was a anime character...

you went onto youtube

Guess I realized he was more comfort then i could ever be

I guess thats just a silly little thought 

but i'm still young  

you clicked on the video and turned on your headphones

'Bakugou comforts you after a breakdown' 

it started as they normally do. 

those words

"hey dumbas-" a tiny gasp "the fuck happened to you? your a mess"

you smiled slightly

then

your phone mf died

you sighed holding back tears

"the fuck-"

you jumped, looking at another side of your room. where stood the 2-d character. 

you crawled backwards 

"hah! what are you a villain? your just a kid"

he stared at your face 
"tf..are you crying?"

you gasped and quickly wiped away the tears that came "how the hell are you here!" you choked out

he shrugged "I DUNNO" 

you smiled slightly, letting out a small chuckle- then froze "holy shit.."

"kids cuss? tf" you quickly got off your bed and hugged him

making him stumble backwards and gasp "what the hell" 

tears came down your face "I don't know how you're here but I'm not passing up this moment" 

Bakugou froze before slowly, like hella slowly, hugging you. 

you gasped as tears fell harder. should you tell him? well how even is he here? 

well you couldn't think much bc 

along with shock and sadness- and panicking- you fucking passed out 

"HOLY SH-"

--

you woke up from your alarm going off....so it was a dream...wow. you turned off your alarm and yawned, you turned on your lamp and almost screamed, seeing a Bakugou next to you, asleep. 

you fell off your bed, making him wake up and look at you "oh- you ARE alive" you stood up "so0- I didn't dream- or is this still a dream?" you slapped yourself, making Bakugou glare "sadly..not a dream. and also- you got school right? its wendsday.." you gasped "shit yea!"

"stop cussing" you looked at him "you do it to!" you grabbed clothes and ran into the bathroom that was across your room, so you didn't change in front of him.