roses

this ones short af))

You and Bakugou had been dating for two years..then his mission came...he would be half way across the world..for 5 months. you frowned hearing his, making him hug you "It'll be okay..when I come back I'm gonna take some time off so we can hang out more okay?" you chuckled a bit, nodding "all right katsuki. just don't die- or I'll kill you. " he chuckled and got up, grabbing something from the kitchen and coming back "I know you don't like flowers..buttt" he handed the thing to you..it was a black rose" you smiled, almost gasping as you took it "Its so pretty!!! thank you!!" you got up, hugging him. "I love you" he nodded "I love you too" you kissed him. 

--

it had been 3 months so far. when he was free he would call you. he loved listening to your voice..it was soothing. 

the time? 8:34. you were watching a movie..horror. when 

ding! ding ding ding!

you looked at your phone and gasped, messages from Bakugou!! yay. you opened them. then stopped smiling 

*Y/N get out of the house right now. theres a car coming, get in it..its gonna get you far away*

*fucking answer the phone now*

*I love you*

*Y/N* 

you stared at your phones, texting back *Bakugou what do you mean?*

*theres a missile going to your town. please. get as far away as possible..and then...when we see each other i can give you another flower...Y/N...* you froze in fear. A WHAT. you ran outside, looking at the thing..falling from the sky. people were screaming and running down the street trying to get away..you couldn't leave...this was where you and Bakugou grew up..and fell in love...there was no way you were leaving him....you smiled as small tears came to your face, sending a voice message 

"hey Bakugou...It Y/N! haha...yea..i see the missile.....I love you Katsuki....oh! i sent you flowers in the mail..they might get there soon.....please see me in another life...i'm not leaving all of these mem-" static..the last thing you did was press your thumb down, sending the message. then it hit. everything clasped..onto your body. you screamed in pain as everything happend. you were thrown into something. more screams..you were alive! your hand shivered as you reached out your hand for your phone..that had cracks everywhere...you watched the screen change..he video called you. you answered "Y/N" you groaned. things were still ontop of you, you were bleeding and most definitely  broke some bones.  he gasped "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE...NO NO NO...H....Y/N...." you smiled, coughing. "hey babez...." your breathing was slower "s-so...I..I'll see you later...I love you." the last thing you saw was Bakugou crying and screaming. your breathing stopped. your phone fell out of your hand..making Bakugou hear your last breath. he screamed. 

knock knock 

"mails here! you got flowers man!! roses!"