07

It's already 7:00pm and Gulf wears a formal attire. He's wearing a baby pink polo and black pants. He comb his hair and just spray some perfume. The scent is just fine, as it's really not that strong but smells good. He took his phone and his car keys.

When he went downstairs, his kids are playing with Mild. "I just came," Mild said even though he didn't ask. "By the way, boss chose the place where will you two will meet," he added.

Gulf nodded. "Send me the location then," he said and went to the kitchen to get the cupcakes he baked. It's inside the box and he baked 15 pieces. After that, he went to the living room and sat on the sofa. His kids immediately went beside him. "Mama, tell Dada we miss him," Markus said, smiling.

"Yes, and tell him that we want to play with him too." Naomi said.

Gulf nodded with a smile. "Okay, i will tell him,"

"Yey!!," They shouted happily. He turned at Mild. "Take good care of them okay?,"

"Copy," he playfully salute. "By the way i already send you the location." Gulf took his phone to check it and he saw it. "Thanks. I will go now kids. Behave okay?," He reminded them.

The two nodded in unison and went to gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye bye mama!,"

"Bye!," He waved goodbye at them before hopping on his car and drove to the address that Mild send to him.

~

Mew areived first at the place. The restaurant is fancy and expensive. Mew just change his polo at his office and spray some perfume before going here. He ordered water while patiently waiting. He's hates waiting but in order to meet the peeson behind the amazing baker who bake really good cupcakes, he needs to wait patiently. Even though he'll wait forever.

After sometime, the door opened and he saw the same guy he saw at the mall last time. He really looks familiar.

Suddenly, their eyes met and neither of them look away. Gulf smile a little and starts to walk towards him. When he stopped infront of him, he romaed his eyes everywhere before it settled on him. "So.. i gues it's you?," Gulf asked as he's now smiling widely.

"How can you say so?," Mew asked.

"Uhmm.. I don't see anyone in here aside from the two of us," he is right. Mew did this on purpose. His mother is already gone and his father was left. He moved out at the age of 20 and started his life because he don't want to be involve in his mess. If it's just him, then he won't bother to pay the manager to don't let anyone come.

Except this person infront of him that he still don't know the name until now. He won't let something happened to him. "Yeah, i told them not to let anyone in."

"But they let me in." Gulf shook his head and sit on the chair across him.

"Maybe they know that it's you," Mew shrugged. He don't even know that the person he saw at the mall, was the same person who baked really good cupcakes. "Or maybe they noticed this," he said chuckling as he put a box of cupcakes on the table. Mew's eyes widened in shock and in excitement. "Is it cupcakes?,"

"Mmhmm," Gulf nodded. "I.. bake that,"

Mew didn't stop his emotions and flash a happy smile. Gulf's heart thump in happiness, seeing Mew infront of him who looks happy. "For me?," He asked like a kid. Gulf giggled and nodded. Mew open the box and his eyes darted on the cupcakes. He took one and take a bite. Gulf saw how his eyes closed and how his eyes opened in shock and look at him. "It has chocolate filling.." he mumbled in shock. Gulf nodded at him and he's not starting to question the information that Mild shared to him. Mild said his boss is strict and intimidating—well, he was intimidated when he first saw him at the mall. But now, seeing this guys infront of him who's happily eating the cupcakes that he baked, he's starting to doubt if he's really what Mild said.