39

Days passed in a blur. It’s been a week since they learned that Gulf is pregnant and Mew make sure to give all of the things that his wifey requested. From attention, loving, cuddles, kiss, attention, food and anything material, Mew would give it all.

But Gulf is asking more of his attention and also food than other things. The couple are actually thankful that Max is also their for their kids as Mew is still busy with Gulf’s pregnancy. 

And Gulf is already 4 weeks pregnant now. His morning sickness already stops, although sometimes he still vomits but not like before.

Now they’re on the couch, Gulf is sitting away from Mew. His eyes are throwing daggers at Mew’s direction. The kids are on their room. It’s still early in the morning and they just finished taking a walk, with bodyguards guarding them from a far, ofcourse.

“Baby, just tell me what do you want,” Mew sighed helplessly. He really don’t know what he wants and he’s been glaring at him since they come back.

“I already told you what I want!,” Gulf huffed in annoyance and looked away.

Mew tsked and shook his head. “Baby—,” he sighed. “B-But it just feel so wrong.”

Gulf sat straight and looked at him. “Then don’t talk to me!,” Gulf stood up and went upstairs.

Fuck!

Mew sighed and look at Gulf’s back. Well, Josh did tell him that Gulf will having cravings but he didn’t expect this! My baby just asked me to make him s’mores with pickles and tomatoes. And that if freaking weird and even the sound of it doesn’t look appetizing or edible.

Mew flinched a bit when he heard Gulf slammed the door of their room. Oh he’s mad. So Mew stood up and fished out his phone from his pocket and immediately dialed Josh’s number.

After a few ring, he pick it up. “Yes bud?,”

“You didn’t tell me they’re weird!,” Mew hissed.

“W-Weird? Weird what?,” Josh asked confusingly. He was busy arranging his things in his office when Mew called.

“His cravings!,” he heard Josh sighed from the other line. “I did tell you that, didn’t i? Did you forgot?,” Mew tsked and pinch the bridge of his nose. “I don’t know. Just tell me what to do,” he sounds helpless.

He heard Josh sighed. “Just give him what he wants Mew. I already warned you that you should not fail giving him what he wants.”

“But.. that kind of cravings is unbelievable and out of this world Josh,” he whispered-yelled.

“What did he asked to you?,”

“S’mores with pickles and tomatoes.” Mew told him. By listening to the tone of his voice, it’s clearly visible that he doesn’t like it. Josh chuckled from the other line. “What are you laughing at you asshole?,” Mew raised a brow.

“Mew, I advice you to just gave it to him okay?,” he said after he stopped laughing.

“I-It’s weird!,” Mew reasoned out. If he have to put his self in his baby’s shoes, there is no way he would eat something like that.

“But It will make him happy. Trust me Mew, do it! I’m saving your ass here!,” Josh said and end the call. Mew let out a groan. Fine! I’ll just do it!

So Mew went to the kitchen to make some s’mores. He surely put the pickles and tomatoes in it already. After he finished, his kids suddenly came. They still looks sleepy as it’s still 6:40am.

“Good morning dada,” the Naomi and Markus greeted at the same time. “Where’s mama?,” his daughter asked.

Mew went to kiss their cheeks. “Mama is in a bad mood so wait for dada here okay?,”

“Why dada? Did something happened?,” Naomi asked. She’s curious why her mom is in a bad mood.

“Wow! S’mores!,” Markus suddenly exclaimed. Naomi went near his brother and she is excited as him too. “Dada can we have out please?,” both clasped their hands in front of them, they’re pouting as they used their puppy eyes on him.

Mew apologetically smiled. “I’m sorry kids. But that is for mama,”

“But he won’t mind if we have some.” Naomi told him, which is true. “I know baby but..” Mew went to take one s’mores and let them see tomatoes and pickles that he put on it. “Eww dada! Why would you put that in mama’s s’mores?!,”

“What?,” suddenly, they heard Gulf’s voice. He was smiling as the kids went on his direction and gave him a kiss. “Good morning babies! Did you have a good sleep?,” he asked them.

Both nodded happily at him. “Mama, dada put pickles and tomatoes in your s’mores, it’s eww.” Naomi told him as if his dad made a crime.

“Yes mama, don’t eat it okay?,” Markus added.

But unbeknownst to them, Mew know how Gulf gulped as he glanced at the s’mores on the counter that was made by Mew.

Gulf looked at his kids. “Go and take a bath already okay? Mama is going to cook our breakfast.” He told them.

“Okay mama!,” both chirped. “but don’t eat the s’mores!,” he heard them said before going upstairs. Mew just shook his head at his kids.

“You made that?,” Gulf asked. His face is emotionless, so as his voice.

“I do baby. Here,” Mew gave him one. Gulf accepted and take a bite. Mew was shock when Gulf suddenly cried, tears streaming down his face as he shove the whole s’mores in his mouth. What the fuck did I do?!

“B-Baby, don’t cry please? I-I don’t know what did I do but, I’m sorry. Please stop crying.” But Gulf continued to cry and hug him.

“T-Thank you.” He sobbed and snuggle his head on the crook of his neck. “I-I really want to have it and y-you gave it to me,” Gulf added.

Oh, so is that why he’s crying? Fuck! I really need to do some research about pregnancy. His every moves is shocking the shit out of me!

Mew hugged him back but not to tight and planted a kiss on his head and on his neck. “Anything for my baby, and to this baby too,” Mew placed a hand on his tummy that is starting to get visible. “Now stop crying already hmm? The kids are already looking at me badly when they saw the pickles and tomatoes on your s’mores. Don’t let them see your tears,”

Gulf pulled away and Mew wiped his tears with his thumb. His wifey flashed a beautiful smile afterwards. “I’ll finish this now, then.” He said, giggling. “Now go and make our breakfast,” Gulf pointed the stove as he eat his s’mores.

Mew sighed in amusement. “Roger, wifey,”

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3