10

They're now walking towards the car. Mew is wearing the same clothes he wears yesterday. Gulf said, he wash it last night and he thanked him for that.

Once they got near the car, Mew open his hand infront on Gulf. "What?," Gulf asked innocently.

"The keys," Mew said in a casual tone. Gulf looked at him confusingly. "Why?,"

"I'll drive," Mew answered obviously. Gulf was about to argue when Mew looked at him sternly. Gulf tsked and take out the keys and gave it to him. "Hop in kids!," Mew said in a lively voice. They immediately went inside and Gulf settled himself on the passenger seat, while Mew is on the passenger seat.

They all put their seatbelt, except for Mew. His kids are looking at Mew confusingly, so Gulf simply kick his feet, earning a tsk from the latter. Mew look at him. "What?,"

"Your seatbelt," he said in a whisper-shouting voice. Also, he simply pointed at the kids. Mew looked at the mirror and he found those two cute little angels looking at him. Mew didn't protest and immediately put his seatbelt on. If it's only him, he won't bother to put seatbelt.

"Now let's go," Gulf said so Mew immediately drive the car to school.

While on the road, they're talking about something Mew don't know. They were teasing each other and sometimes, Gulf will intervent. Not until..

"Mama, you know, Naomi had a crush," Markus suddenly said.

"Really Naomi?," Gulf asked his daughter. Naomi glared at his brother for spilling it to their mom, while Markus just grinned. "Blee," he stuck his tongue out. Naomi suddenly hit him. "Naomi," Gulf called her name to stop her. Naomi immediately stop and cross her arms. She's sulking.

Mew silently cleared his throat. "So.. you have a crush.. Naomi?," He asked carefully. Fuck, why do i feel possessive?

Naomi pouted. "I-I don't have," she look away.

Gulf chuckled. "You can share it to us Naomi,"

"I don't have a crush mama! It's Markus who have one!," Naomi huffed and turn her little body on the other direction.

Mew just shook his head. After sometime, he can see something on the view, which he assume is their school.

"No more bickering okay?," He heard Gulf told the kids. Mew stopped the car infront of the school. "We're here," he announced.

The kids immediately wear their backpacks and both of them went out to help the kids. Once they're out of the car, both of them hold their tiny hands and walk beside them as they went to their classroom.

Gulf frowned when the teacher looked at the man beside him with glistening eyes. He can saw a little blush on her face and she looks shy too.

"Mama you okay?," Naomi pointed out his expression. Gulf forceda smile and kiss her temple. "Nothing baby, dada and i will go now. Behave okay?,"

Both nodded and gave them a kiss before they settled on their seat. When the teacher and hus eyes met, he smiled forcedly too. Then he held Mew's hand and entwined it. He make sure that she saw it and when she did, he held his hand tight and pull him with him.

Tsk, this is not good.

When they finally went back to the car, that's when he realized what he did. Embarrassment starts to eat him. Just what the heck did i do?!

He was about to pull his hands off when Mew held it tight. "W-Wha—,"

"She's still looking," Mew told him. So Gulf turned to look if he's telling the truth but he saw nothing, so he turned at Mew and he found him giggling. "Really?," He asked flatly. Because of that, he forcedly took his hand but Mew held it tight. "Let go of my hand," he said as he's sending death glares at him.

But Mew looks unbothered and Gulf was shock when Mew even kiss the back of his hand. It was a gentle one. Gulf can feel his cheeks burning up.

Mew smiled softly. "Let's go,"

Gulf just let Mew pull him until he just found himself in the car and they're on their way back to the house.

Once they got inside, Gulf was shock to see two luggages. He turned at Mew who had a lopsided grin on his face. "Is this yours?," He asked.

Mew nodded. "The kids seems not wants me to leave so.." he sighed. "I'll stay here,"

"And my car?," Gulf squints his eyes. The car they used was Mew's car and he told Mew that he'll be the one who's going to hold for his keys for a while.

"It will be here any minutes," Mew said reassuringly.

"Just make sure of that," Gulf threatened him. Mew chuckled and nodded and when Gulf starts walking towards the kitchen, he followed him.

Once he got inside, he saw him putting his apron on and readying the ingredients he need. "Want some help?,"

"Are you willing to help?," Gulf raised a brow and look at him smugly. Why do i feel like something is off.

"Are you mad?," The question that wants to ask, and he finally did. But Gulf didn't answer it. He put his focus on what he's doing and completely ignore his question and him.

Mew move near him, as he pull a chair. He settled it just beside Gulf and he sat on it. He put both of his hand on the table and he rested his chin on the back of his palm, staring closely at Gulf's face. He can see how the side of his lips tug up and how his brows furrowed, but other that that, he's serious.

Gulf can feel his stares and it's actually making him self-conscious. He's not feeling any discomfort, he's just not used to someone staring at him, especially this close. So he couldn't help but to sigh as he took a tray of eggs and a bowl. He put it in front of Mew. "You want to help right?," Mew nodded his head.

"Crack this eggs, and only take the yolks. Their should be no white parts in it. Understand?," Gulf instructed him. Mew nodded as he smiled confidently. "Easy," he even do an easy sign as he wink at him. Gulf just snickered as he smirk inwardly. Let's see if you really can. Good thing, he still have a lot of eggs that is stock on hus refrigerator.

When he heard a crack sound, he stop on mixing ingredients as he look at Mew. He looks so serious as he seriously crack one egg. His eyes passed through his veiny hands and he immediately looked away and stop his own self to think of something unholy. We won't think of something like that okay? We won't but.. I'm curious if how does it feel to hold by those hands..

Gulf just shook his head at that thought. Suddenly he heard Mew tsked. He successfully crack the first egg but the egg yolk immediately break. Gulf just snickered inwardly when Mew cursed under his breath. It happens straight until Mew is on the sixth egg. Gulf already loose hope that Mew would do it righr so he intervent. "You could have just tell me that you need help,"

"I just need more time,"

"You mean more eggs?," Gulf joked. Mew just shook his head when Gulf chuckled. "Forget it. Anyways, still want to do it?,"

Mew nodded eagerly. Gulf bit his lower lip as he took on egg from the tray. Mew followed his movements by his eyes and he looks so serious. Gulf slightly crack it on the side of the bowl carefully, avoiding the yolk to break. When he did it, he starts ttansfering the yolk on both parts of the shell that is now parted. Then when there is no white, Gulf carefully put the yolk on the bowl. And it's perfect.

"How could you do that?," Mew asked, a glint of amazement can be seen in his eyes. Gulf giggled. "Like what you said, it needs a lot of them. And that one is quite hard, but their is another way." Gulf took a big bowl and he looked at him with a smile. "Starts cracking the egg here. Make sure not to break the yolk. Then scoop it with your clean hands and place it here," he pointed at the bowl where he put the yolk.

Mew nodded. "Okay," he went to wash his hand thoroughly and when he came back, Gulf put an apron on him. "Turn around," so Mew did as Gulf tie the ribbon. "Thank you," he said. Gulf just nodded as he went back to his post. Mew do what he said, so he carefully crack the egg on the bowl. Then using his hand, he scooped it and took the excess whites on it and he put it on the other bowl. Mew felt so proud at what he did.

Gulf just shook his head as he giggled when Mew starts enjoying it.

~

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3