08

"Dada! We miss you!," A little girl said. Beside him is a little boy that also looks like her, and they are both hugging his knees while crying.

"Dada!," The little boy called him, and he's asking him to carry him. Mew looked so shock and clueless why these kids are calling him Dada. But somehow, it tickle his heart. And the sight of them crying is also breaking his heart. Mew's body moved and carry them both. Their little hands immediately wrapped around his nape as they cried on his shoulder.

He looked at Gulf and he saw him mouthed; "Sorry for that,"

Mew just nodded. He understands that maybe the kids just mistaken him as their Dada. "D-Dada, Markus and I miss you," she said. He assumed that her name is Naomi.

"Can you stay here Dada?," The little boy named Markus said to him with pleading eyes. "Please? For us?,"

~

Gulf is just looking at them. He don't know how to explain to his kids that Mew isn't their Dada. I don't even know who!

He saw Mew who looks like don't know what to say so he decided to intervent. "Babies, can you come down for a while?," He asked softly. The two nodded and went down from Mew's hold and move towards him. He glanced at Mew who looks relief now. "As you can see, D-Dada is tired. So D-Dada need to go home right away." He said.

"Then he should stay here mama," Markus said and run towards Mew again. "Please Dada? Please, pretty pretty please," he pouted. Mew carry him in his arms again as he smiled and slightly pinch Markus's cheek. "Okay," he said simply.

"Yehey!!," The two shouted happily. Markus went down again and both of them hold both of Mew's hand as they pull him inside.

"Oh god!," Gulf cupped the side of his head as he can help to sat down. Mild suddenly went at him. "Mild.. what i have done?," Gulf asked helplessly.

"I-I'm sorry," Mild said, making him confuse. "For what?," He asked. Mild look away as he scratched his nape. "I..uh.. i kinda told something to them about.. that," he referred to what happened just a while ago.

Gulf's eyes widened and smack Mild's head. "Are you crazy?!,"

"Yes—I mean no," Mild sighed. "But i can see that your kids somehow resemblance to him."

"And that's why you tell them that he's their father?," Gulf shouted lowly. He don't want them to hear that they're arguing.

Mild just smiled sheepishly. "Peace," Gulf showed him his middle finger before he stood up and leave Mild from their.

Once he got inside, he saw his kids and Mew playing with their toys. "Kids," he called them. The three of them looked at him. "It's already 9 in the evening. You need to go to sleep,"

"But Mama," Naomi pouted. "We want to play with Dada,"

"Please Mama?," Markus clasped his hand and looked at him using his puppy eyes. But Gulf shook his head no. "Nope, you have to go to bed. Staying up late is bad for kids,"

"But mama," The two whined. Gulf just rub his face, as he don't know what to do. Sometimes, his kids are really stubborn. Suddenly, Mew intervent. "Kids, listen to your Mama. He's right, staying up late is bad for you guys,"

"But we still want to play with you, Dada." Naomi said and lay on his chest. Mew automatically smiled. "Don't worry, Dada will be here when you two woke up," he said. I think my brain lagged for a moment.

"Really Dada?," The two looks so excited. They can't wait to wake up once they go to bed. They're looking forward to see their Dada when they woke up!

"Mmm," Mew nod his head. The two cheerfully run towards Gulf. "Mama we will sleep now!," They chortle. Gulf just sighed and shook his head as he hold their tiny hands. "Dada let's go!," Naomi went and take Mew's hand, pulling him closer and what she did was unexpected. Naomi took his other hand and entwined their hands together. Markus giggled and so as Naomi. Then Naomi hold Mew's other hand while Gulf holds Markus's hand.

"Happy family," he heard Mild exclaimed. He gave him a glare but Mild just gave him a teasing smile. If my kids is not here, i will really kill this son of a bitch.

"Let's go!," They both pulled their hands together while their other hands are still holding on each other. He felt Mew slightly squeeze his hand so he looked at him. But Mew is looking at Naomi. He just looked away as he feels his cheeks burning.

Once they got inside their room, both of them tucked the twins on their bed. Mild said they already take a bath. "Goodnight babies, sleep tight." Gulf said softly and planted a kiss on their forehead. Gulf just stared at Mew when he also do the same. "Now close your eyes," he said and they immediately followed Mew.

"Won't you kiss Mama too, Dada?," Naomi asked, as she opened her one eye.

"Naomi," Gulf warned. Naomi giggled and turned on her side.

Gulf sighed and look at Mew. He signalled him to come with him so Mew followed him as they went out of the kids room.

Once they went back downstairs, he saw Mild on the living room, watching cartoons. Once Mild saw him, he immediately rushed on the corner of the room, away from him.

Gulf took a deep breath. "I should have burn your ass but I'm worried about Boat. He might go crazy,"

"Why are you talking about him? And who's Boat?," Mild asked defensively. Gulf just sighed, he knows that they must have an argument again. They always fight.

"Can you leave us alone for a while?," Gulf said to his friends after sometime. He needs to talk to Mew.

"Why? Are you planning to give them sibli—," Mild immediately rush outside when Gulf took off his slippers and attemp to throw it at his direction.

"Argh!," He rolled his eyes.

"So.. what do you want us to talk about?," Mew asked.

He looked at him apologetically. "I-I'm sorry,"

"For?,"

"T-That," he said. Mew nodded at him. "It's fine," he said and smile a little. Gulf nod his head before taking a deep breath. What's he's going to ask will be impossible and not good, because this means lying to his kids. "I-I want to ask a favor," he said as he toughen himself.

"What is it?," Mew immediately asked as he leaned on the couch.

Gulf take few deep breaths before facing him. "Can you act as their father?,"

———
Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3