48

They stay for a while in the tent, both are cuddling against each other, still naked and feeling each other's warmth. "Finally, i am already wearing the ring," Gulf mumbled with a smile on his lips. His hand raised up in the air as he stare at the ring in his ring finger. Mew caught his hand and caressed the ring, rubbing it with his thumb. "Yeah, it looks so good on you,"

"Well, I can't even stop you buying expensive things." Gulf shook his head.

Mew chuckled. "Oh no baby, it's not that expensi—,"

"Hush." Gulf cut him off. "I know this costs millions, or even billions Mew."

Mew nodded. "Yeah, and you deserve it," Gulf sighed and shook his head, feeling so done but nonetheless, he's happy that Mew is spoiling him so much and his kids.

"You really love spoiling me don't you?,"

"Ofcourse, i want to give you everything baby,"

Gulf looked up and him and smirk. "Hmm, i might get used to it completely, you're money will surely run out,"

Mew chuckled. "Oh, then i guess i should work more harder from now on,"

Gulf shook his head, giggling. "Nah nah, I'm just kidding."

"But I'm not." Mew sternly said.

"I know. And I'm happy that you're spoiling us but don't spoil the kids too much okay?," Gulf was looking at him with those doe eyes.

Mew looked away. Gulf already know why. "Mew,"

"Baby, as their father, it's my job to spoil them,"

Gulf prepped his elbows and looked at him sternly. "And as the mother of your children, i'm telling you not to spoil them to much," Mew looked at his fiancé in amusement, after sometime he started laughing. That irks Gulf and he couldn't help but to slap Mew's chest that felt hard by the way. "Why are you laughing? Do you think it's a joke?,"

"N-No, No baby," Mew stopped laughing and kiss him on his forehead. "I just can't believe we're arguing over that,"

"It's because you're a hardheaded husband," Gulf reasoned out. Gulf just shook his head when a smile crept on his lips. "Now i couldn't wait to be your husband,"

Gulf just rolled his eyes. "Yeah? Then do what i say Mew. Don't spoil them too much,"

Mew shrugged and look away. "Uhm, we'll see i guess?,"

Gulf grunted and lay on Mew's chest. My soon to be husband is a worst case.

~

Months have passed and the preparation for their wedding is already in progress. Blake is already getting better too, so as his fights with Josh. They're now fight almost everyday but Josh seems like he's enjoying seeing Blake getting mad.

Gulf was eating his food, Mew is beside him. The kids are outside playing with their grandpa, and then here's Blake and Josh, fighting again.

"I don't know why my brother really hates Josh," Gulf sighed.

Mew shook his head. "Neither i, but Josh looks like he's enjoying it though."

Gulf looked at them and they looked like a couple that bickers everyday. "Yeah, and my brothers looks like he could kill your friend anytime."

Mew chuckled. "Yeah, but i also know that, that's just the way of my stupid friend to get your brother's attention."

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious," Gulf chuckled.

"Mew! Can you just kick this motherfucker out of your house?!," Blake suddenly went towards them, pull a chair and sat beside his brother.

"Why? You don't want him here?," Mew chuckled at his own question. Blake glared at him, as if his eyes will pop out any moment. "It's so obvious yet you still asked," he whispered.